[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i want to try marijuana before i die while i'm still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: revEvvO.gif (1MB, 375x283px) Image search: [Google]
revEvvO.gif
1MB, 375x283px
>tfw i want to try marijuana before i die while i'm still young but don't want to affect my test levels.
>>
>>38837038
are you 12?
>>
>>38837038
Stay off the pot I'm 26 started smoking at 15 and I'm a full blown woman now.
>>
>>38837038
are you retarded?
>>
>>38837038
Moderate thc use doesnt affect test levels

/THREAD
>>
Enjoy destroying your personality .
>>
At worse the only bad thing from smoking and lifting is getting out of breath easier. Don't over do it like a retard. Habitual use does burn you out after some time, and you will only turn into a loser from it if you are one. Just dont look like a stoner fag.
>>
Don't do it.

I tried it once and it completely destroyed my memory and motivation
>>
>>38837038
then try it one fucking time and have a blast
>>
>>38837997
once? really? destroyed your memory and motivation? you mean like for while you were high right ?
jezus
>>
>>38838057
This. First time smoking is an awesome experience.
>>
>>38837997
>I tried it once and it completely destroyed my memory and motivation
If you really think that happened to you from smoking once, you were retarded long before you ever touched weed.
>>
>>38838186
>>38838216
what is bait?
>>
>>38837038
ITT potheads defending their precious plant
>>
>>38838186
>>38838216
> taking obvious b8

I can't wait till summerfags leave
>>
>>38838225
>>38838232
Batemind
>>
>>38838225

BABY DONT HURT ME
>>
>>38837038
It's not that great OP, I used to smoke a lot in HS but it's nothing to really write home about when compared to shrooms or LSD
You should wait until you're older to try it
>>
>>38838228
if you ever venture out in the real world youll find that almost everyone smokes and if you dont, its totally fine but if youre actively against it youre a sperg. Im calling you a sperg
>>
>first smoke
>amazing, somewhat psychedelic experience
>amazing faps
>music is angelic

After two years of smoking every day

>erectile disfunction
>feel legitimately dumb
>hard to form complex sentences, would lose track midway sometimes
>lungs fucked, stamina gone, throat scratchy and irritated, horrible cough
>heavy hit on pocketbook
>had to smoke multiple J's and take a quick rip after to secure a high, anything after would just keep it steady instead of getting higher
>high wasn't even interesting, just an all to familiar hazy numbness
>early symptoms of depersonalization, was starting to feel like I was piloting an NPC in the personal simulation of our subjective universe

Don't for one second believe that weed can't be abused. Luckily all of those problems went away about a month after quitting cold turkey.

Fitness is my drug now.
>>
>>38838288
In your circle of good for nothing friends maybe
>>
Just smoke a joint or pack a bowl every 2 weeks or something, on a day you're completely free. Getting high and just chilling is awesome, even better with a good mate.
>>
>>38838487
Holy shit how does that even happen? ED? Been smoking everyday for about 2 years and I still get ripped off of one bowl. Good to hear you're better now friend.
>>
>>38837038
You aren't missing anything. It's not as great as everyone says. Most people who use it religously after 9th grade are losers.
>>
>>38838593
This. 99% of weed smokers are absolute fucking retards and probably atheists too
>>
>>38837099

Dubs of truth. Same story here, 22 now but took a hit of a joint when I was 17; now every time I post in a CBT people keep saying THICC or LONDON
>>
>>38837038
Last year I lived with 2 weed smokers in the same flat.

I tried it like 3-4 times.
Never felt anything. I mean, maybe it had some effect on me, but I really never FELT what you're supposed to FEEL, fucking wast of time.
If anything I almost coughed my lungs out since I don't know how to smoke.
>>
I used to be a 420faggot but after trying acid+mushrooms together, I don't feel like it anymore.

I don't think anything psychedelic will ever compare.
>>
>>38837038
Just turn on one of your favorite movies and try it out. That's the only way to know whether or not you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>38838633
Yeah I tried acid about a week ago and I was thinking seriously about not smoking anymore as a daily user. Hell of a drug..
>>
>>38838487
Youre weakminded as fuck. Alphas chief before and after the gym and while fucking their girl. Fag
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.