[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do some people like "motivational" cheating/yelling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

How the hell do some people like "motivational" cheating/yelling? I know it's meme-toer in CrossFit but there is plenty of it in bodybuilding to. Do any of you enjoy this/use it for motivation with gym partners and stuff?

I am the absolute opposite, it makes my skin crawl literally. Even when I lift with a pal I keep my headphones in and so do they (and we aren't anti-social or anything otherwise). It's actually meet having that sort of gym-partner connection I think, able to help, spot, motivate without even talking.

I much prefer to workout by myself though.

Also this isn't a hate thread, just wondering if this is something people actually like or are just pretend to like because they want to fit in or something? I can't even fathom it, especially at the levels you see in this like CrossFit.
>>
Bamp.
>>
https://youtu.be/7yLctl4qPUY
enjoy)))
>>
>>38834437
When I feel super fatigued on a last set of any exercise I have my gym bro backhand me and it legit spikes the shit out of my adrenaline & I finish a lot harder
Feels good man
>>
File: IMG_3483.png (97KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3483.png
97KB, 268x200px
>>38835604
>>
>>38834437
I hate it unless it's someone I know who knows /exactly/ what they need to say to get more out of me. Generic shit like 'c'mon' or 'easy' does nothing.
>>
What works for some doesn't work for others. Simple as that. And don't ever use "antisocial" in that context again, you sound like a fucking high schooler
>>
File: IMG_3533.gif (15KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3533.gif
15KB, 150x150px
>>38835604
>I finish a lot harder
>>
Music and yourself should be enough to hype you up or you're a weak human :-)
>>
>>38834437
>Ywn know tfw Chad finally notices you and offers to spot
>tfw Chad showers you with motivation and gets a new PR out of you
>that sense of comradery when you help each other get clean in the showers afterwards
>that feeling of brotherhood you take his load in your ass then we gently kisses the back of your neck
You must have had some pretty dull spotters OP I feel bad for you
>>
>>38835560
>14:37
>I'll let you suck my clitdick
Wow, the power of she-men
>>
>>38835768
>camaraderie
>>
>>38837419
w/e fag
>>
>>38835706
>Music
If you need music you are a faggot
>>
I don't buy into it personally but many martial arts like Tae Kwon Do teach their students to scream ("kiai") when striking to intimidate opponents and/or inspire confidence in oneself.
>>
>>38837459
Do you expect me to listen to the trash they play at the gym?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.