[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are pre-workouts with DMAA in worth it? Does anyone know if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tier1.jpg (337KB, 2559x1733px) Image search: [Google]
tier1.jpg
337KB, 2559x1733px
Are pre-workouts with DMAA in worth it?

Does anyone know if you can get them in the UK?
>>
Killed my boners personally

only stim that's ever done that
>>
dmaa is a meme

preworkouts are a meme
>>
The ones with dmaa are like $35+. Fuck that. I already spend 20 for the gym.
>>
>>38834257
Your conception is a meme.
>>
>>38834257
What do you mean by that?
>>38834241
I bought some stuff that had dmaa in it, as well as some stuff with dmba (subsitute derivate) from a german website last year. Both proprietary blends, but the only thing i could get.

First 1 scoop of the dmba stuff got me crazy, tunnel vision, insane motivation, marched to the gym like a motherfucker. Crazy good workouts for about an hour, chugged down a coffee in the middle. Insane pump, itchy skin (from ß-alanine in the pwo), perceived less need for rest.

Built up quite a tolerance to it tho, needed more than twice the amount after a month or so to achieve the same feeling. Good times tho, started drinking at home and by the time I reached the gym, the effects were strong. Wouldn't recommend driving.

Downsides: - 'Crash' after training wasn't that bad, mostly felt tired but another coffee gut me active again; i work out in the morning.
- stim dick is real. Your dink kinda shrivels and becomes numb, this goes away after a few hours tho. Made me paranoid of lasting damage so i stopped taking it
>>
>>38834241
jack3d with dmaa was the best
>>
File: jacked.png (686KB, 651x969px) Image search: [Google]
jacked.png
686KB, 651x969px
>>
>>38834676
guess she did not read the lable
>>
Get DMAA powder. It's cheaper that way, and you can actually control the dosage. Scoops is a shit meme.

I stack DMAA/caffeine in a approx 1/5 to 1/10 ratio. Since I workout in the evening after work, I take the DMAA after lunch, around 3-4pm, with a smaller amount of caffeine to ease the rush of the DMAA. The caffeine hits first, then the DMAA about 30 minutes later. When I get off I take the rest of the caffeine, and by then the initial nervous rush of the DMAA is past and more controlled.

Total amounts after about 5 months are 40-70mg DMAA/350-600mg caffeine. Just drink plenty of water and I sleep like a baby
>>
>>38834895
how do you measure it? got a special scooper or a scale for mg
>>
>>38834241
>Does anyone know if you can get them in the UK?
Just buy some phet mate
>>
>>38834241
http://www.mz-store.co.uk/

Get some mesomorph mate, it ships from poland.
>>
>>38834676
Marathons are a retarded concept honestly and are probably the reason she died not the drug.

I mean seriously why would you wanna emulate Pheidippides, a guy who died because he ran too long.

In general avoid any activity that leads to people shitting their pants.
>>
>>38835058

mg scale. scoops are rather inaccurate since some powders are less dense than others per volume. It cost me about as much as my cheap kitchen scale, so under 30 USD
>>
>>38835296
cool man, now i need to get my hands on dmaa
>>
>>38835384

Got mine from nutravita. Don't know if they still carry it.

Nice bc a lot of places won't sell powder caffeine anymore. Got 2kg for ~ 50 USD, and that works out to about 1/12 of what I was paying for caffeine tabs
>>
>>38835112
bullshit, its ships to fucking poland from UK. I live in Poland and you can only buy it in our eBay here
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.