[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 26, I was 340 lbs. Now I'm 311 lbs. Is it just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pic3.png (2MB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
pic3.png
2MB, 888x888px
I'm 26, I was 340 lbs. Now I'm 311 lbs.

Is it just too late for me? Should I give up now?
>>
>>38833146
Are you going to die sometime soon or something? If not then nah you're good
>>
>>38833146
It's only too late when you're on your death bed.

Do you want to wait till then, which will be soon if you stay as fat as you are, or do you want to go look on google for diet plans and ways to workout that will help you lose weight and live a better life?

It's up to you.
>>
No not at all anyone can lose weight at any age, I was 200 now I'm 120 that was 18months ago
>>
>>38833146
No.keep cutting.
>>
>>38833206
Cringe
>>
Never give up.

You might not be able to get super ripped and model tier without surgery to remove excess skin. But you can look and FEEL a fucking hell of a lot better than you do now.

You don't even realise how much easier life is when you're a healthy weight.
>>
>26

Still a youngling, it's never too late.
>>
>>38833146
Heaviest I was was 185 at 16 yo and in just 4 months I went to 155. Never gained much fat since then. I didnt even need to count calories to lose that weight, I just changed my eating habits into healthier ones, which is the reason that it is still sustainable today and why I will probably never gain much fat again in my life. I dont see why you could not do it, don't you feel happier now with those 30 pounds less? Was it hard? Just continue losing another 30 pound and then another 30 pound. You'll see how motivating it will be for you to lose all that weight that you eon't want to stop.
>>
>>38833146
at 311 lbs you could become quite
Go for strength and forget aesthetics
>>
>>38834259
become quite strong*
>>
>>38833146
Never give up OP. I was at 280 near the beginning of the year and hit 220 today. The more you lose the more motivated you'll become. You'll feel and see bones you've never seen, it gets easier to breath, and you can think more clearly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.