[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can choose either: > The body of Jeff Seid > The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: mysandstyle.jpg (69KB, 424x587px) Image search: [Google]
mysandstyle.jpg
69KB, 424x587px
You can choose either:

> The body of Jeff Seid
> The philandering skills of a PUA Master

Which one, fitizen?
>>
>>38833020
Pretty sure you could make more money of PUA semesters
>>
>>38833020
hm....
>Body of Seid
>Lying to cucks for a living
Well, i could do both technically cant i?
Anyway, body of Seid ofc
>>
"pua masters" are a 4chan meme right nobody actually goes out in public like that
>>
File: joff goal.jpg (85KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
joff goal.jpg
85KB, 960x955px
Jeff Seid body since anyone can learn PUA if they desire
>>
>>38833020
jeff because you will look good and it pulls bitches itself
>>
>>38833020
You do realize that PUA shit works on the bottom 5% of women for intelligence. That's why it's 100% a numbers game and nothing else. Like, yeah sure some hot girls are dumb, but most of the time you'll just get a "passable" chick. And what the fuck is the point of trying to fuck 100 girls who are only hot enough to get your dick hard? If you're so insecure that you need that, fine, go for it, but personally I'd rather just have sex with girls I like and find hot, if I only fuck 20 girls to some PUA's 100, it really doesn't bother me if I really enjoy the 20 girls I fuck, or 18 out of the 20.
>>
>>38833053

that's not true, i've literally unironically had my girl stolen by one of them
>>
Jeff Seid' body for sure, then go on grindr when I'm feeling horny, also if I had Jeff Seid's body it would be as easy as drinking water to bang some stupid slut at a club.
>>
File: 1384098760892.jpg (64KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1384098760892.jpg
64KB, 640x360px
>>38833111
What? A guy in a wooly hat, a mask on his forehead and a faux leather coat?

It must be a joke, surely
>>
>>38833020

Jeff's body of course, if they don't automatically come at you, just don't be an autistic fuck and you will get pussy in a few minutes.
>>
>>38833151

basically yeah

i looked him up and his name was 'cosmicome' or some shit, he had frosted tips and was wearing some giant overcoat & medallion when he was talking to our group

i'm about to kill myself
>>
>>38833111
>>38833254
Thanks for the laugh while I take my customary morning shit and browse /fit/.

Definitely look into killing yourself.
>>
File: 1383482415374.gif (927KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1383482415374.gif
927KB, 250x230px
>>38833254
>he had frosted tips and was wearing some giant overcoat & medallion when he was talking to our group
You don't want a girlfriend who is attracted to this
>>
>>38833111

you're a total fucking loser, or shouldn't be on here. srsly, one of those guys looking like those spastics in the OP?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *takes breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck off back to /pol/ loser.
>>
>>38833302

i dunno. i've been checking and looked like one of the medallions mystery gives out only to his inner circle of pua masters so i'm not sure anyone's gf would stand a chance. a week ago i would have laughed my ass off at the idea of 'puas' didnt even like the guy when i met him but something must go on in women's brains
>>
>>38833254

HAHA. OH WOW! You were serious???

LOL, best get dat' noose ready nigger like it's the 1700's or whenever

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Pathetic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.