[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /fit/. I'm a 23 year old male that weighs 367 pounds.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1473824827035.jpg (43KB, 680x329px) Image search: [Google]
1473824827035.jpg
43KB, 680x329px
Hello, /fit/. I'm a 23 year old male that weighs 367 pounds. I'm starting the gym next week and was wondering..what the fuck do I do? I'm willing to go balls to the wall with it all. I truly do not want to be fat.

I can walk for a long, believe it or not. So, is the treadmill a good starting point? In all honesty, I'm scared that me running on it will sound like construction work going on.

I have the will and desire to do this. I'm just extremely new to it all.

Pic unlreated. Just having nothing /fit/ like.
>>
man as a dude that was 330lbs and now 230lbs its mainly the diet, walking at a decent point is a good way to get fitter and burn a wee bit more calories but diet is 85% of it. Do weights too.
>>
>>38831777
I see. I can do the diet thing. I already only drink water. I just need to stop with the Wal-Mart burritos.

Is going pretty much vegetarian a good idea?
>>
>>38831760
>I'm willing to go balls to the wall with it all
It might be frustrating to start with op, but yeah you should really start small. If you let yourself get to that weight then you really need to work on your discipline first, if you don't you'll probably just exhaust yourself and give up. Build up good habits just doing light work outs routinely and cutting out unhealthy foods slowly instead of full out dieting, but stick to that routine religiously. Once you think that you've built up a habit of working out and eating more healthily, then increase the intensity.
>>
>>38831802
>Is going pretty much vegetarian a good idea?

Coke, french fries, and ice cream are vegetarian.
>>
>>38831760
What I first did was start controlling my diet. I would eat burger king before work and after work and I slowly phased it away to only eating burger king on the weekends and eating the healthy shit my mom made during the week. I then started doing a bit of weight lifting but mainly sticking to the machines and doing some cardio. Then I started to eat only steamed vegetables and boiled chicken and started doing free weights and more and more cardio. Just remember to keep yourself motivated at all times and to stop hanging out with people that you know will brake your diet.
>>
>>38831802
Eating differently helps you be more healthy, but if all you care about is losing weight there is only ONE thing that works:

Eat less.

If you don't learn to eat smaller portions and less often you'll just rebound when you go off your diet. Use your brain to decide when to eat and how much. Don't listen to that hungry feeling; it's what got you into this mess in the first place.
>>
>>38831842
I actually almost never eat fast food. The closest thing to it is those cheap burritos I mentioned. Which I'm stopping.

I also live with just my father, so I don't have to worry about anyone tempting me with anything. He's actually wanting to start eating better too.

>>38831855
I rarely ever feel actual hunger. Just your typical boredom eating or to prevent a headache.
>>
Read the sticky.
>>
Nothing too intense at the gym - you'll have a heart attack or something. Just walk and diet. You currently weigh more than a baby rhino so you just have to diet for about...200lbs
>>
>>38831760
OP, find some exercises that you like to do first. You'll have more perseverance when you like what you're doing. Also choose fixed moments to exercise.
>>
File: doughnuts.png (543KB, 1247x1071px) Image search: [Google]
doughnuts.png
543KB, 1247x1071px
>>38831760
Read the sticky you fat fuck

>>38831777
>>38831812
>>38831842
>>38831855
>>38832316
>>38832338
Faggots fuck off

>>38832294
This
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.