[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've taken 200mg DNP for 2 days (today is the third) and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1446197382162.jpg (32KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
1446197382162.jpg
32KB, 564x423px
I've taken 200mg DNP for 2 days (today is the third) and I haven't felt anything

No sweating, no fatigue or increased heartrate, nothing

Do I really need to increase the dose to 400mg?
>>
>>38831717
No you moron
>>
>taking DNP

kek enjoy being a human oven
>>
>>38831717
I do not recommend it.

Have you run a cycle before?

Fatigue and excessive day sweating are the final straw- dont take any more if you're feeling that,
>>
>>38831936
You don't have to feel anything for it to work
You don't feel your liver running like a V8 when you're drinking huge amounts of alcohol yet you still get drunk
High dosages of DNP will absolutely fuck you up, that's why you use low dosages just to assist you
>>
>>38831936
200mg every day will reach its peak in your body after about a week. How long of a cycle are you planning to run?
>>
>>38831936
You'll know it's worked 2 weeks after you've stopped taking and you're 20lbs lighter. You'll gain water weight for the first 2 weeks

DNP is a quick win, not and instant one. Sit the fuck down and be patient. If you really want to 'feel' something, take four a wash it down it a triple whisky. You'll be close to death.
>>
>>38831983
>a little chubby
>30lbs
>a little
>americans
>>
>>38831983

>I want to lose 30lbs by doing nothing.

Hey buddy, this ain't going to happen. You need to realistic about your goals. Set a short term goal first. Say, 10 lbs by Christmas?

Depending on your daily activity, you should probably restrict to 500 cals/day, to see the magic wonderfatloss you're expecting you fat fuck. Ya got a meal plan?
>>
>>38832032
>(You)
>>
According to wikipedia, the inventor of dnp' name was Cutting lmao
>>
>all these deleted posts
>>
Found the sweating to really increase once I switched over to a keto diet.
Which is strange, since I've read that heat + sweat comes from carbs.
I wouldn't necessarily take sweating and heat as signs of weight loss though.
>>
>>38833017
Weird

I'm eating a fair amount of cards and not sweating at all
>>
>>38833017
>heat + sweat comes from carbs.

BROSCIENCE DOES IT AGAIN
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.