[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/ im a first timer here, but i need some help. i met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (109B, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
109B, 160x90px
hey /fit/ im a first timer here, but i need some help. i met this gril who wants to lose weight, i said i'd help. she mainly just wants to cut belly fat. any effective methods. tips, diets, etc. im all fuckin ears
>>
>>38829423

first, tell the bitch she doesnt get to choose where the fat on her body will fall off.
>>
>>38829423
this is terrible b8
>>
whatever you do, DO NOT read the sticky
>>
Work out mate
>>
>>38829432
i know my guy, ive told her.
>>38829438
i read a portion, and i was just wondering if i could get a summary from /fit/s finest
>>
File: IMG_1663.gif (922KB, 400x225px)
IMG_1663.gif
922KB, 400x225px
>>38829423
Read the sticky then take advantage of her post-weightloss euphoria to get your end sticky
>>
Put dnp in her pumpkin spice latte
>>
>>38829477
kek'd
well worded and will take into account
>>
>>38829484
see i like them, so killing them isnt in my best interest
>>
My super simple guide to making fat people lose weight.

>Install MyFitnessPal to on their phones
>Convince them to follow it and count fucking calories
>No cheat days
>When eating from a restaurant it's better to overestimate
>Use MyFitnessPal

I went from 320 to 220 just with MyFitnessPal, drinking the occasional beer and coke along the way. Once you realize how limited you are in the consumption of calories the more you'll realize that you have to either EAT LESS or move to less Energy Dense food. One of the other is the key to weight loss for fatties.

After you go from Obese to Overweight then the real challenge starts. For now just make her go on walks fat people really don't have to go to the Gym desu, she'll probably just hurt herself anyway.
>>
Fuck you kevin. No way her fat ass is gonna stick to a diet. Hope she shaves for u daily, sleep with her for 3 days and watch bruh. Suck my dick u tasting it every night i came all over that bitch. She still hittin me up still on my dick but im good off it tell her stop hittin my line
>>
>>38829551
thank you my guy, i will take this into consideration. i appreciate your contribution <3
>>
>>38829567
my name is actually matthew. but good try? ':^)
>>
>>38829589
In that case gl bro :) no fastfood
>>
>>38829641
<3 noted
>>
>>38829423
>offering help and giving your time to a girl you've recently met
Motherfucker stop doing this beta shit, you're not getting access to their pussy by being their personal servant.
>>
>>38829790
have known for 4 years my man, perhaps i shouldve specified
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.