[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /fit/'s opinion of quest bars? I love eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 47568t9887078078.jpg (148KB, 1600x1347px) Image search: [Google]
47568t9887078078.jpg
148KB, 1600x1347px
What's /fit/'s opinion of quest bars? I love eating these fuckers when I'm getting cravings and find they really satiate me when I'm trying to cut. At 190 calories and 20 g protein p/bar are they good or bad /fit/? Debating on whether or not to buy a fuck load of them or not.
>>
>>38827749
i eat one per day on my cut. Only thing i look forward to
>>
>>38827776
Yeah, me too. I'm thinking of buying 100 boxes of them off of Alibaba for cheap. Worth it?
>>
This shit is retarded. Preparing your own fit friendly treats are much cheaper and you can add whatever the fuck you want and make them any flavor.
>>
>>38827749
Costco has a Kirkland version of the chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate brownie that I like as much as Quest, but for less than 1$ per bar
>>
>>38827943
I ain't got time for preparing or learning how to prepare this shit! I'm sure there's a lot of stuff you could make yourself if you had the time and persistence
>>
are some sweetened with stevia and others with sugar. I had a box of cinnamon bun that i bought from gnc and they were decent heated up, but, fuck they're not that good. I could taste that fake sugar taste.
>>
>>38827979
Thanks anon! Just had a look at these beauties and they're the same nutritional value as quest bars! Gonna go get some!
>>
>>38827749
Expensive. If I had more money I'd buy them more, but with shipping it's still expensive even to buy them in bulk from the quest website
>>
>>38827812
Damn. That's a sweet deal on Alibaba. Wish I knew some people to split it with.
>>
>Work at a Sprouts and provided plenty of opportunities to try out our entire inventory of protein/power bars
Honestly out of everything I've tried so far they probably have the best taste with the worse brand being any variation of Think Think bars. The Smores one is probably my favorite.
>>
>>38828005
sucralose is the cause of the taste. double chocolate chip and chocolate peanut butter do not have it, but most of the others do
>>
>>38828018
Just double checked and it's not as good of a deal as I originally thought. $20 AUD p/box and minimum order of 100 boxes so $2000 for 100 boxes... Think I'm gonna go with Kirkland instead
>>
>>38828063
ok, i'll buy the double chocolate chip and/or chocolate peanut butter then.
>>
>>38827979
This x100

I have had like 5 boxes of them since I've heard of them, pretty much quest bars but half the price, wish they came in all cookie dough instead of half fudgepacker tho.
>>
>>38827749
the net carbs label is a lie. that shit kicks me out of keto in 1 hour flat, feel like shit for the rest of the day
>>
>>38827749
I try to avoid candy.
>>
>>38827979
>>38828250
ooo thas tha shit i like
>>
>>38827749
i just bought 48 bars yesterday
>>
>>38828293
My god you're a fucking moron
>>
cookies and cream best flavor
>>
they taste like chalk but god tier macros.
>>
>>38827749
it's a good quick meal for me

On cut, but recovering fatty.
>>
I love cookies
>>
>>38827812
Holy fuck, link me, Anon.
>>
>>38829100
You'll literally have to spend $1000. The minimum orders are around 100 units and each unit/box is around $10.
>>
>>38828182
Oh Christ, nevermind.
>>
Why are things like this so expensive?

I love them but I just can't justify buying them when I can just buy whey in bulk for 30x less the price.
>>
>>38828293
Is this bate?
>>
i buy costco brand
>>
>>38827979
Two boxes of 20 bars arrived yesterday. I ate eight bars, and two so far today. I can't have this in the house. Same with Quest bars. They spike some peoples' insulin, setting up a craving cycle just like sugar. But I will say I like the Quest CCCD bars better than Kirkland, but hey, I'm cheap.
>>
>>38829289

yeah the kirkland brand is GOAT.
>>
Pure protein is better
>>
>>38829378

eight bars in one day?

you're not going to shit right for months
>>
>>38829289
Costco muffins
>>
>>38829931
christ I just calculated that, 120 grams of dietary fiber if you eat 8 bars in a day
>>
>>38829100
Just go to Alibaba.com and look up quest protein bars in the sports nutrition section and they'll come up.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.