[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I'm a flabby piece of shit who has never touched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Hey /fit/, I'm a flabby piece of shit who has never touched a weight in his life. Recently started dating a fucking perfect girl who is in great shape. I feel ashamed and embarrassed when we have sex just because she keeps her body in great shape while I'm a jiggling mess.
I don't want to lose weight because I'm already quite skeletal (skinny ass limbs with fat torso), but I want to burn all this fat off me as fast as possible. Looking for workout suggestions and protips
>>
help yourself idiot
>>
Congrats on not wanting to be fat anymore read the fucking sticky

MODS
>>
Running dinosaur.
>>
Do a body recomp
Eat at maintenance level with high ish protein, and lift hard
Throw some HIIT cardio in twice a week
Read sticky for more detailed information
>>
HOW CAN YOU GET A GIRL WHILE BEINGA FLABBY FUCK WHILE I HAVE TO GO TO A BUNCH OF HOOKERS TO EVEN GET A GIRL TO LOOK AT ME???
>>
>>38826648
You have an ugly face and are rotten on the inside anon
>>
>>38826720
Haha touché.

Any exercises to fix it?
>>
>>38826590
Literally read the fucking sticky
>>
File: 1473975027255.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1473975027255.png
30KB, 657x527px
>>38826761
No
>>
Your goal needs to change. Instead of "I want to burn this fat off" which suggests there is an end, and that limits your achievement, you need to make your goal "become a healthy person." you'll lose the fat and keep it off because you've dedicated yourself to the lifestyle. Plus you'll live longer
>>
>>38826590
I read about this one routine for someone like you
It works the mind primarily, giving knowledge once you master it; the gains come later
It's mostly for beginners too, so it's perfect for you, OP; it's called RTFS for short, but it's more commonly known as READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>38826809
>You'll live longer
As if that is a good thing..
>>
File: fitfeels3.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
fitfeels3.png
277KB, 598x566px
>a skinny fat gets a perfect girl
>i'm still alone

making it is just a lie we tell ourselves ain't it? there's no hope for us anymore right?
>>
>>38826590
Lift you useless dumb faggot
>>
>>38827061
Don't stress it she has ulterior motive or will just hop on something better when it presents itself
>>
>>38826590
>Recently started dating a fucking perfect girl who is in great shape
pics or it didnt happen

every retard and their uncle always tell you "OMG DUDE IM DATING THIS TOTALLY PERFECT GIRL EVEN TOUGH IM A LOSER"

you're just blinded by hornyness, once it wears out youll see what kind of girl youre really dating. By that time you better be in fucking shape or you wont be able to get anything but another uggo
>>
>>38827061
OF course he couldnt be lying. Who would do that? get on the internet and tell lies
>>
>>38826590
>Skeletal
>Skinny limbs
>Fat torso
Tfw same. Skinnyfat is the hardest mode to get out of
>>
>>38826590
just fucking do it
>>
>>38827128
>strengh of a skelly
>bodyfat and gut of a fatfuck

literally hell
>>
File: 1470769441419.png (3MB, 1255x3994px) Image search: [Google]
1470769441419.png
3MB, 1255x3994px
>>38826590
KETO
E
T
O
>>
>>38827164
The ddr reminded of all the heart attacks it caused in fat kids good times
>>
>>38827030
We're all gonna make it one way or another
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.