[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guise, does Rogaine work? How about the generic brands? Thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (4KB, 159x159px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 159x159px
Guise, does Rogaine work? How about the generic brands? Thinking it may be worthwhile to start using it.

I'm 28, full head of thick hair, almost no sign of balding but I have been noticing a tiny bit of receding at the two runways flanking my dome. Is it worth adding to my routine in order to slow down any hair loss? Is it snake oil or placebo or the reel deel ladies and gentlemen?

I give it 2-4 years before I have a noticeably receding hairline. Then 8 years after that until I am balding/bald.
>>
>>38822147
Yes, use a generic brand though. My hair is thicker and my receding hairline has grown back. Same with my old man who is 60. Now, of course, we've both always had naturally high hairlines so we still look like balding fucks, but less so at least.

Also, combine the treatment with scalp massages with a mix of tea-tree and castor oil. Don't use shampoos or conditioners that have silicone in them (most "volumizing" ones do).
>>
I used this shit on my face to connect a couple patchy spots and it fuckin worked
>>
>>38822147
I just take finastride. Decreases testosterone's conversion to DHT, so it protects my hairline in addition to killing off my acne, making my skin less greasy, decreases my chances for prostate cancer, and increasing the amount of free test in the blood.

Stay away if you have minor gyno, though, because it will get a lot worse. It's fine if you don't have gyno and I haven't had any problems, but if you do it will cause them to develop into actual boobs.
>>
>>38822300
If I'm following the science right the only reason that would happen is the rebound increase in est because of the increase in test, which is nothing an ai can't take care of.
>>
>>38822300
Are oddly puffy nipples considered gyno? I've always been thankfully free of manboobs even though I am chubby fat, and I am hoping losing wieght helps with the puffy nipples. I certainly don't want to take anything that could make the puff worse.
>>
>>38822147
if you're 28 with some signs of a "maturing hairline" you more than likely won't be bald in 8 years. My hair started receding at 21 and ten years later it hasn't changed that much. I do use rogaine, I couldn't tell you if it has helped or not because I've been using it since 23
>>
>>38822147

My hair started thinning out a few years ago (26 now) so I got on generic minox four months ago. Wish I had started sooner, definitely notice improvement in the back and a little bit in the front. The existing hair feels thicker and healthier and I haven't noticed any shedding.

I'd say it's a small price to pay for that kind of insurance
>>
>>38822370
Yeah, the t getting converted into e is the problem. The reason gyno gets worse is because people with gyno sometimes have abnormally high aromatase, which is responsible for converting t into e. Increasing the amount of t in the blood then naturally leads to increasing the amount of e, which means boobs.

>>38822404
That's not gyno, but it probably would make the puff worse. I have noticed that I nip through shirts more often, but they aren't really bigger or anything as far as I can tell.
>>
I tried it when I first started balding. It works, but it gave me these very thin, weak hairs. It didn't look good... still seemed like I was holding onto something. Eventually I became a man and started to shave my head like 90% of bald men today. Much better decision. Grills like it more too.
>>
>>38822147
Dont fall for the ED meme some anon posted here the last days
>>
Is it true that you have to permadose it and after 8 years it does not work anymore?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.