[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, this is my first day of walking. My goal is to lose more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-09-23-12-48-18.png (187KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-23-12-48-18.png
187KB, 1440x2560px
So, this is my first day of walking. My goal is to lose more than 40kg. I'm fucking exhausted, but no problem. Is this good for a start?
>>
>>38821568
How fat are you? Losing 40kg i guess you must be 100+, so yeah, keep it up bro, but do start lifting
>>
>>38821634
116 at the moment. But yes, I'll start lifting monday, got some problems with the papers before entering the gym. Today was just the first day of walking.
>>
>>38821568
Are you the guy that started that thread yesterday? Anyway, that's a good start. Do it every other day. And remember to drink tons of water
>>
>>38821697
I'm planning to do it every day, since the path I've done today is easy to go from my house.
>>
>>38821837
That's OK. Remember to start c25k once you can walk 10k comfortably. Stay focused and don't fall for cheat snacks.
>>
>walking
>not cycling
Dude, cycling is so much more fun than walking [spoiler] expect cycling against headwind [/spoiler]
>>
>>38821951
What's exactly c25k?
>>38821978
I don't have a bike and there are no available places to go cycling around here. I wish I could, but it's impossible at the moment. Maybe if there's one of those stale bikes in the gym I'm entering this can be made
>>
keep it up bro
>>
>>38822005
Couch to 5k. A running program. Very effective
>>
>>38821568
dont run until under 100 or even 90 fatso, your joints will hate you.
>>
>>38822124
Oh, great. I'll read it properly. Thanks!
>>38822158
I'm not running yet, although I've tried to run at some part of the path. I'll start by walking and gradually will progress
>>
hey it's brazilbro who needs to have a FUCKING LIFTING CERTIFICATE TO GET INTO THE GYM TOPPEST OF FUCKING KEKS

is this a law or just a local gym thing? it sounds mental I tried googling around for it last night and I thought anon PRANK'D me
>>
>>38821568
I take an hour walk every morning; I burn about 350 calories. How fucken fat is you, nigga?
>>
>>38822205
Yes, it's a law. A bunch of people died some years ago because they were going to the gym and had some diseases, like heart conditions and stuff. Since then, the law establishes that you can only go to a gym with a medical certificate.
>>
>>38821568
1 hour of walking burns 773 calories? How
I thought it was like 200
>>
>>38822281
I don't know. I just downloaded this app and then got it started. It was just to get a record of how much kms I've walked
>>
>>38822205
Fuck off tripscum. Leave him alone he is trying to progress
>>
>>38822312
Bro go ask advice at the /run/ general. They will help you
>>
>>38822323
and how exactly was I bullying or even being negative to him

you fucking cunt come say that to my face boi I'll have you fucken crying on the floor, it's a mad ting
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.