[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up with the monster energy sip meme? Where's it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_1902-1474608495520318399919.png (423KB, 599x375px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1902-1474608495520318399919.png
423KB, 599x375px
Whats up with the monster energy sip meme?

Where's it come from?

>lurk more newfag
Fuck off I've been deployed the last 6 months. I've been here 4 years.
>>
>>38820767
it's an add in disguise, and the mods are so retarded than they can't notice.
>>
>been here 4 years
>not a newfag

Lmao
>>
I used to work for a viral marketing group based here in the uk, you wouldn't believe how many threads on 4chan are actually marketing.

I'm talking about shit you would never suspect, you ever see those "time for a survey /fit/!" i used to work for the same people that do those, it's data collection, it's by the exact same people that made the multiple choice question adverts on YouTube, where you pick a product you have or have not heard of.

I got all sorts of stories for you guys if you want.
>>
>>38820833
Did your dad beat you when you told him you'd been taking dick since 15?
>>
>>38820833
im interested anon, post stories/examples
>>
>>38820833

Oh and I forgot to mention, whenever you see posts like these; >>38820844 they are made by other viral marketers in an attempt to drown out or totally discredit anything in regards to viral marketing, hence why it's never a coherent argument showing any kind of evidence, and always an inflammatory statement designed to shit up the thread and create as much confusion and conflicting posts as possible, to draw attention away from the original message.
>>
>>38820877
>implying you've advanced any evidence besides "hurr trust me guys"

kys
>>
>>38820877
>people getting paid to shitpost

I want to believe.
>>
>>38820767
>Fuck off I've been deployed the last 6 months.
Thanks for your service m8
>>
>>38820877
Im not viral marketing. I just think you are a faggot and wanna wreck your anus.

FITE ME IRL. COME AT ME BREH
>>
>>38820865

Well you work in disconnected groups of people, usually from home, some are based at actual advertising/marketing firms but the majority work from home, the head shed refer to your groups as 'cages' for example my 'cage' consisted of about 7 people, our 'turf' was Facebook, we would forward viral marketing videos created by advertisers, usually prank videos, meme-type stuff, one of the most interesting were a series of 'old' adverts from the 80's, that were really sexist/racist, these were actually fake, we would forward them on to big FB pages like Fortafy, LadBible and UniLad (same people).

The credit would go to another FB page, which would be ours, and we would receive attention off the back off the big FB page that featured us, we would repost others memes, make our own etc etc, and build up our own follower base, but every 4/5 posts, there would be one of those 'relationship goals' type posts, the clothes were the advert, young people eat those pics up, they share them again and again and so the product in the picture gets viewed by millions, and in the comments there would be "real" people, who would post links to the clothes featured "jst Incase anybody was wondering what she's wearin haha xx" or more commonly "omg (insert tagged 'friend' here) these are the Hollister/AC/lyle&scott) jeans I want!!" And so other people would check out the clothes, of course the "real" people in question were me.

You would think this is stupid and obvious, but we would see traffic increases by about 300% per "meme".

>next post: the 4chan chronicle.
>>
>>38820951
I can see this happening.

I STILL WANNA FUCK YOU UP
>>
>>38820877
No it isn't. Also you're not allowed to be that vulgar when you're a shill you stupid faggot.

Though I believe your underlying point, but you yourself are just lying.

>>
>>38820892
>>38820943
>more examples of attempted confusion and discrediting

After a couple months my cage were moved to 4chan, we shilled the usual stuff, videogames were big, a good tactic to avoid detection is to just shit on a game, such as no man's sky, which was popular, as was far cry: primal and the first load of VR games that came out, the intention was to just create conversation, another good one is to say "now the dust has settled" or "apologise", I personally posted the apologise threads for NMS for several weeks, usually once every 4 days.

In the end I got a better job, moved onto finance with a lettings firm, the whole system is designed for total deniability, when I started I was given an e-mail address, and all the info I was given and all communications with the head shed was done through that, a couple days after I quit, I found the password had been changed, and I could no longer access the e-mail at all, if anybody fancies fucking around with these guys, send a random combination of 2 letters followed by 4 numbers to @wap.sec and you might get through - [email protected] for example.

>>38820993
>>38820977
>still discretising - honestly guys the pay isn't good enough for how much time you're spending on here, and when you decide to leave they drop you like a stone no thank you or anything, thank me later.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.