[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to go to the gym 4-5 times a week, eat/drink no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: serratus-anterior-muscle.jpg (187KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
serratus-anterior-muscle.jpg
187KB, 1000x1000px
Is it possible to go to the gym 4-5 times a week, eat/drink no junk food, do at least 3 compounds per workout, and still look like absolute shit after a year? Assuming you're not fat of course.

Also what's your favorite muscle to look at? pic related.
>>
Yes because quality > quantity. You can go to the gym every day but if you do a bunch of worthless exercises or extremely light compounds then you're just wasting your time. Hell, just look at what happened to Trucrypt if you need proof.
>>
>>38813987
You can eat/drink no junk food and still have a shit diet.

So yes, you can still fuck up.

Favorite muscle is the Ear
>>
psoas major
>>
>>38813987
my meaty cock
>>
You can eat junk food and still look good.
>>
>>38814273
>T. Chad
>>
>>38814030
>Favorite muscle is the Ear
What?
>>
>>38813987
>eat/drink no junk food

No. Once you reduce the carbs and sugar your fat will drop.
>>
>>38813987
After a year? You'd have to fuck up somewhere really hard. Like going to the gym and doing 20 pounds on the machines, or doing body weight only at the gym. And still eating over 2000 calories of non junk food.

Does /fit/ like some machines? I love machines. Not as much as the real thing, and anything involving arms besides the curl/extension machine is pathetically easy to max out. Rear fly too I guess. But I like the leg machines.
>>
>>38813987
Yes, but follow the sticky and you'll be fine.
>>
>>38814750
>t. young people
>>
>>38813987
Right where that arrow is i have pain, it's like a tense. Ive tried foam roll it for 2 weeks now but i still have it. Wut do
>>
Yes OP, I'm proof
>>
>>38817426
>>38813987
serratus baybay
>>
File: Progression Anterior - Copy.jpg (37KB, 356x428px) Image search: [Google]
Progression Anterior - Copy.jpg
37KB, 356x428px
>>38813987
>>38817426
>>
of course. shit programming leads to shit gains.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.