[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit. I ran like one fucking time to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (37KB, 527x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 527x453px
What the fuck is this shit. I ran like one fucking time to get some cardio THREE FUCKING MONTHS AGO

And my shins still hurt, they are tender to the touch (they hurt when I touch them). My dumbass cyropracter said I had flat feet but when I step in sand there is FUCKING ARCH. My knees point inward when I walk so I think this caused it, but how the fuck do I fix it.

I drink a shitton of milk and eat spinich and nothing has changed.

What is this bullshit?
>>
you have shit shin genetics. Run on a treadmill from now on if you werent before
>>
>>38813602
Become a powerlifter, aesthetic gains are not in your dna.
>>
>>38813609

But the pain hasn't gone away… I use to run 400s and shit in HS with no fucking problem. Now my shins hurt at the 50 meter mark. But I only tried to run a small distance once and havn't ran since. Soooo they should have healed by now right?
>>
>>38813602
you should find a different way to work out besides running. Your chiropractor know more about flat feet than you do
>>
>>38813650
So you are basically telling me to give up.

Idk feels kind of retarded to be happy with a 500 pound deadlift if I can't move my fucking body without injuring myself.
Chiropractors are fucking meme artists btw
>>
>>38813692
Then why did you see one?
>>
You probably have shin splints.
>>
No pain no gain you fucktard

I used to weigh 350 pounds at 6'2, I'd run 3 miles every day 6 days a week, with shin splints that eventually faded away. I weigh 200 now

Stretch more and push through it
>>
>>38813631
I used to do fucktons of jogging years ago ran track etc.. - probably in bad form. Now if I do, I keep it down to a km or 2. I seem to get injuries much easier these days, especially in my calves and ankles.

Sounds like you may have a ligament issue.

I figured out part of my problem was getting prescribed flovaxin-type antibiotics, apparently they fuck with your ligaments Doctors being the fucking retards they are, never tell you this.

Most of the damage has already been done in the last few years. I just load up on glucosamine and MSM, not much else I've been told you can do.
>>
>>38814068
This. I got out of the Army 5 months ago. Decided to go on a run and my body shat on me. Most cardio I did within that timeframe was the elliptical.
>>
>>38813602
if your doc says you have flat feet and your knees go in then you suffer from over-pronation. Get some inserts for your shoes and do foot strengthening exercises. Also look up exercises to help with shins splints because you have them.
>>
>>38814122
This.

I have very flat feet and over-pronate. They make running shoes with more stability on the arch to help this. Get running shoes made for people with flat feet or get inserts.

I actually am fine if I just wear calf compression sleeves and stretch my shins and calves before running. You can buy them on amazon for like $12. In the past, I would get shin splints within 5 steps of running and they would ache for weeks.

It's good to ice them too if they're giving you issues. If you are having shin splints from being flat footed, I highly suggest not powering through the pain either because you'll end up fucking up the rest of your legs.
>>
>>38813631
>But the pain hasn't gone away… Soooo they should have healed by now right?

you might have a stress fracture, or it may be that the muscle hasn't healed properly and you have some kind of structural irritation.

a stress fracture would hurt in a specific spot when you physically push on it. if you don't have that symptom, it doesn't totally rule it out, but it's more likely the small shin muscles that are still hurting. massage every tendon and muscle in your lower leg with a lacrosse ball or just your hands, and maybe it'll go away.
>>
>>38813602
Get orthotics flat foot is something that if untreated will cause you to have flat feet. In order to prevent it you use orthotics
>>
>>38813602
I. KNOW. HER.
Also totally autismd and blew it
>>
>>38813602
Knee valgus is what you have and it's cause of flat feet. Your chiro is right.
>>
>>38813692
If your knees are pointing inward when you walk, you have a low arch.

Idgaf what sort of shit you step into, but if your knees are collapsing inward when you walk or even standing, you need supportive insoles.

Go see a podiatrist. Not a chiropractor. A fucking foot doctor.

Also, if you just *out of the blue* decided to start running, then yes, you're going to be fucked if you try too hard off the bat.

This i why Couch to 5k is good for people starting out, wven if theyre just easing back inti something they used to do well. Its a steady, slow progression that gives the body time to adapt to stress, without damage right from the start.

Go see a real fucking foot doctor.
>>
>>38813602
My mum has the same issues (flat feet, inward knees) she got a prescription for some weird ass shoes that feels like wearing a rocking horse under your soles, it helps for some reason
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.