[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6'2 stuck at 210lbs. Wanna get leaner and stronger. Experimenting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (151KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1024x640px
6'2 stuck at 210lbs. Wanna get leaner and stronger. Experimenting with low fat / high carb for the next few days.

Predictions? Advice
>>
File: 307.jpg (37KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
37KB, 788x685px
>low fat / high carb
>>
>>38810240
If you're wanting to drop weight then it's supposed to be high protein mild fats low carbs.
But you can look into carb cycling.

If you want to lose weight.
If you're well over 15% and into the 20% bodyfat range you can put on mass, strength and drop weight like that. But your lifting is going to have to be focused and short. Not 2 hour lift athons.
Because you just won't have the carbs to fuel them.
>>
>>38810299
That's the thing, I don't want to limit lifting. I was low carb high fat for awhile and it helped me lose a lot of weight but I don't think "what got me here will get me there" so I'm experimenting with lower fats and more carbs. I like that you said milder fats than low fats, I might not be a freak about fats and just watch it where as before I was like "fats are good hurhur"
>>
>>38810240
>low fat / high carb

I think you meant low carb/high fat.

The tobacco industry hired "scientists" to put out a "study" showing that second hand smoke isn't harmful. The sugar industry then hired these same "scientists" to proclaim that fat, not sugar, makes people fat. It worked brilliantly.
>>
>>38810240
>setting yourself up for failure sempai
>>
File: 1400289845354.jpg (86KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1400289845354.jpg
86KB, 640x512px
>>38810240
You're almost me, I'm 6'2 and have been stuck at 230 for a while. ~23% BF

Should I move onto a split and go with low carb/high fat with cardio every day after lifting? I need to be as shredded as possible in 1 year if I'm gonna get the rotc scholarship I'm after

Pls respond I want to learn.
>>
>>38810561
also meant for
>>38810299
>>
File: E-emb0Y6.jpg (292KB, 3456x3456px) Image search: [Google]
E-emb0Y6.jpg
292KB, 3456x3456px
HOW BOUT YOU FAGGOTS READ THE FUCKING STICKY???
>>
>>38810423
Actually it was the other way around, but your point still stands.
>>
>>38810240
Eat nothing but beef, eggs, mustard, and green veggies. It will stave off your hunger and you will be absolutely shredded
>>
>>38810240
who is this spunk monk
>>
>wanna get leaner and stronger

just cut down on carbs to 10-15% and the rest is fat, protein and veggies.

>simple
>>
>>38810240
I have my calories around 15% protein, 20 % fat and the rest carbs. It works well to lose weight, but I am doing a lot of cardio. The advantage is that you can a much larger amount of food since fat is the most calorie dense macro.
>>
File: wtf.gif (3MB, 198x150px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
3MB, 198x150px
>>38811546

>I have my calories around 15%
>>
>>38811300
>wanna get leaner AND STRONGER
>cut down on carbs to 10-15%

Leaner yes (if your fat), but not shredded
stronger no, no, hell no
>>
>>38811546
I'm 210lbs I don't think I can get away with 15% protons without getting dyel
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.