[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that girls dont really give a shit about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fit.jpg (45KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
45KB, 500x667px
When did you realize that girls dont really give a shit about muscles and that being tall and social is way more important?
>>
How do people figure muscles = girls?

It's like a shop with an amazing front and sign. Then going inside and finding it's full of memes and autism.
>>
When I realized I wasn't lifting for girls, but to better myself and be fit for my hobbies.
>>
Being fit got me less women because I upped my standards when I got in shape, but I still have no idea how to talk to girls
>>
File: 1464702038766.jpg (76KB, 964x643px) Image search: [Google]
1464702038766.jpg
76KB, 964x643px
This thread is brought to you by an angry skelly lanklet who tried to put on muscle but failed and is now lashing out at everyone he sees succeding where he failed.
>>
>>38809028
I swear to God i saw identical post with identical replies few months ago
/fit/ is really turning into shitpost festival
>>
>>38809147
I'm a fit manlet though
>>
when did you realize that 90% of female attraction is based on face? Nothing else matters, its all about the face
>>
>>38809246
personality is 2nd most important
>>
I don't think one feature is more important, but it's the sum of all of your attributes that gets you woman.

Do you have many friends or are you a loner?
do you have a good job or are you working at mcdonalds?
Is your personality outgoing fun and do you have good emotional iq, or are you introvert with poor social skills?

add all of em together and you will attract woman or make them go circles around you.

However, the face is what gets you in the door.
>>
>>38809172
I was just telling a friend of mine the very same thing. Wtf is going on, sips and repetitive shitposting and spammed threads and forced memes...
>>
When i started being more social
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.