[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat shame thread Cringy video where a bunch of fatties tryt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Capture.png (725KB, 1187x662px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
725KB, 1187x662px
Fat shame thread

Cringy video where a bunch of fatties tryto justify themselves.
http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/you-cant-ask-that/LE1517H007S00#playing
I feel like ive seen the girl at 0:34, but i cant remember where... pic related
>>
It's only available in Australia
>>
>>38806618
Well fuckin' move to a better country then
>>
>>38806623
What a shitty thread.
>>
>>38806613
She was one of the whales from Insight: Fat Fighters, aka based Julius' debut
>>
>>38806623
Are you telling me it's not full? Packing as we speak

Anywaya I recognised the woman from the beginning https://fatheffalump.wordpress.com/
>>
File: mSfJ3WK.jpg (115KB, 958x534px) Image search: [Google]
mSfJ3WK.jpg
115KB, 958x534px
>>
>>38806640
imgur.com/DoaDxcn
>>
>>38806656
No, energy in, energy out. Stupid landwhale
>>
>>38806656
How long will they keep this lie alive?
>>
I wanted to think I would never have to deal with these idiots, but now I work with one. She's almost as wide as she is tall and since I'm on a cut and losing weight easily and she wants to pop out more faux potato heads, she asked for advice. Told her the sticky, told her what I'm doing, low carbs, high protein, keeping it at 1200 calories.
'What kind of protein powder do you use?'
"You don't need protein powder unless you're trying to gain weight and muscle"
'No, see, this brand says it helps burn fat and build muscle, I want to build muscle.'
"You'll build it naturally if you get more active."
'I'm already really active chasing after my three year old anonette and I don't eat a lot of carbs. I'm going to get the protein powder and some diet pills.'
I stopped speaking to her after that, because I know the stupid bitch is going to make some caloric monstrosity with the protein powder and eat it with a meal and just gain more weight.
>>
She's insufferable
>>
anyone have the pic 'my fockin violet crumble'?
you know the one.
>>
>>38806656
>You know how if you put water in a bucket that has a hole in the bottom, it will stay empty?
>Well a bucket can also fill up without any water going into it.

So tired of fatlogic, why do I even open these threads any mor?
>>
File: 090212adele.jpg (59KB, 425x607px) Image search: [Google]
090212adele.jpg
59KB, 425x607px
Why is Adele so desperate to convince us that she's a femme fatale who's left a trail of broken hearts in her waddling, grease streaked wake?
>>
>>38806623
I still wouldn't be able to watch it
>>
>I'm happy being fat
>if I could wake up and lose weight tomorrow I would
>>
File: 1454731582262.gif (744KB, 640x499px) Image search: [Google]
1454731582262.gif
744KB, 640x499px
>>
File: JULIUS.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
JULIUS.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>38806640
>>
>>38807803
>'What kind of protein powder do you use?'

you had one job
>>
>>38806656
The plural form of "anecdote" is "anecdotes", not "evidence".

Also she is right about one thing: it isn't about HOW MUCH you eat but how much you eat of WHAT in relation to your activity level. I'm one of those "thin people who eats heaps" but I run a 5k every other day and eat heaps of mostly veggies, some good fats and lots of lean protein sources.
>>
>>38808174
I'm going to remember this analogy. Good shit anon.
>>
>>38808330
Because it's marketable to hopeless romantic fat women
>>
File: no homo.png (148KB, 856x920px) Image search: [Google]
no homo.png
148KB, 856x920px
why have the fat hate threads been so weak/slow lately?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.