[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to be fat >went straight anorexic back in high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: received_1289041501106548.jpg (44KB, 479x490px) Image search: [Google]
received_1289041501106548.jpg
44KB, 479x490px
>used to be fat
>went straight anorexic back in high school for a bit to get thin
>start lifting, 2 years in or so
>cut but now want to bulk
>anxiety stopping me from eating

165/5'10/19 years old

I try so hard, I take mass gainer, I eat until I want to puke, I force myself to not puke. I get panic attacks that make me want to puke but I KEEP THAT SHIT IN, no matter what I just can't gain no weight. Someone give me the magic solution shortcut that exists.
>>
>>38804885
Are you male of female?

If you are going to do this, you need to let go a bit. You don't need a mass gainer, you can drink your calories. Juice and milk are good for that, see how they make you feel. Also, your history suggests hypothyroidism, which can make it near impossible to gain weight.See if yoou you can get some T3.

I think you should fix your anxiety and health first, though.
>>
>>38804957
I'm male, I'll look it up but what's T3? It's been about 4 years since the semi anorexia (apple a day, worked.) I can take pain, I can put in effort, but I can't relax. I'm seeing an on campus psychiatrist Tuesday. Physically I'm pretty sure I'm healthy, but even when bulking at times it feels like my blood sugar is low or something and my hands ds begin to shake and I get near passing out. Feels bad, I've never been an alpha but I've never felt this pathetic. Thanks for the advice, I'm also working 2 jobs and going to school so the stress seems unavoidable
>>
>>38804885
Holy shit Wallace is that you??
>>
stop lifting so hard and eat some fiber
>>
>>38804999
You're not gonna make it if you're still a brony
>>
>>38804999
>brony
Lol, no wonder you're an anxious beta
>>
you'd throw up if you smoked all of that in one sitting
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 214x236px
Try this OP
>>
>>38806642
You're just weak.
>>
>>38804885
OP, at 19 you have a couple of good muscle building years left, so you better get on in. What worked for me? 2 hour workouts, 5 days a week, every set you lift until you can't anymore. At my finest I was a lean 180lbs, 5'10''. No tricks, not eating a huge amoung of calories, and averaging a 100 grams of protein a day.
Also it's better if you have a life, because sitting in front of the computer all day fucks up your hormones.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.