[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that nerdy quiet guy with glasses who's in most of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: WbZUMuV.jpg (64KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
WbZUMuV.jpg
64KB, 717x960px
>that nerdy quiet guy with glasses who's in most of your classes and who went from kind of thin to muscley over the year (he started wearing short t shirts) and started pointlessly talking to girls but they don't really respond to him

Like, ew. Us girls don't lurk fit for obvious reasons but we're not dense!
>>
This is a really bad shitpost. And the bar is not exactly high.
>>
>>38800124
reported
>>
>>38800124
>Over a year
Either god tier genetics or cell tech.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>38800124
>>
>>38800124
nice fantasy
>>
>>38800124
why are the off topic standards on /fit/ so fucking low compared to other boards? Don't get me wrong the shitposting makes this board pretty funny
>>
>>38800302

Mods are starting to warn/404

>that first sip

But will let shit like this slide lmao. First sip would have lasted like 3 weeks then became a solid /fit meme, but nah, mods can't have it because MUH ADVERTISING
>>
>>38800337
>implying that shit was even kinda sorta almost funny-ish
>>
>>38800337
First sip was retarded, cause It was only pics of one product you kike.
>>
>>38800124
One on the right is my type of 10
>>
>>38800417
So your type of ten is an eight at best?
>>
>>38800337
Is this that monster energy meme? I saw it leaking into another board
>>
>>38800435
oh fuck off anon, there's pretty much no way she could be prettier than that
>>
>>38800435
>>
>>38800435
try 6 at best.
>>
>>38800456
Guess im into 6s then.

FIND A FLAW YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>38800480

Drinks heavily, takes any excuse to slut it up, coasting off genetics, artificially increasing self worth by doing slutty/popuar thing, and will blame me in 10 years for not accepting her past and at that point shit attitude towards commitment.

Anything else?
>>
>>38800555
You're making a lot of assumptions from the picture. And pretty much non of them have to do with her appearance.

You seem to hold a lot of irrational hatred towards women, anon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.