[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Vegans tell you to stop eating meat >Health freaks tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1433257979547.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1433257979547.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>Vegans tell you to stop eating meat
>Health freaks tell you to eat healthier
>"Don't take steroids!"
>Don't do drugs!
>Ask Why
>"You'll live longer!"

What the fuck is this obsession with "Living longer"? Fucks sake. Yeah, congrats, instead of dropping dead at 60, you'll drop dead at 90 and spend your last 30 years on shit-tons of medication, you might develop various mental disorders. You might close control of your bodily functions -start shitting yourself, get erectile dysfunction. And even if you don't - the best possible scenario is you get old and fuck your 70 year old wife for the rest of your life, you can't enjoy shit anymore, you can't really do shit besides play bingo and your life is basically a fucking shell of its former self.

I fucking eat like shit, I take tons of roids and I do tons of drugs. I Fucking HOPE I my heart explodes at 35. Who gives a fuck. Life is absolute fucking garbage anyway.
>>
Op has a point
>>
>>38798317

Why not just neck yourself, anon?
>>
>>38798317
So much Anger
>Complaining about Life being shit at old age
>>
>>38798349
>Implying I have the balls to end it myself.
>>
>>38798317
You sound angry friend. I agree with you though. Don't wanna live past 50 or so anyways
>>
File: 1473676308856.png (393KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1473676308856.png
393KB, 785x757px
>2016
>not wanting to be a silver fox
>not wanting to live long enough to see humanity reach immortality
>not wanting to be on the first shuttle to colonise new planets
>>
>>38798317
KYS then faggot.
>>
>>38798471
LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND
>>
>>38798317
Because people can easily be happy and content at 40, 50, 60, and beyond.

It's just been so long since you felt happiness OP, so you can't imagine staying on the ride much longer.
>>
>>38798317
>not aiming to live to the point where medical science can extend the quality of life by decades
Luckily for me my parents are 66 and 72 and still drink like crazy while jogging and lifting. Same for my grandparents and great grandparents (great grandma lived til 106 as a pack a day smoker who drank straight tequila for breakfast)
I'm gonna yolo it
>>
File: 1367319827012.jpg (4KB, 125x126px) Image search: [Google]
1367319827012.jpg
4KB, 125x126px
>>38798317
>Vegans tell you to stop eating meat
>Health freaks tell you to eat healthier
>"Don't take steroids!"
>Don't do drugs!
>Ask Why
>"You'll live longer!"

>What the fuck is this obsession with "Living longer"? Fucks sake. Yeah, congrats, instead of dropping dead at 60, you'll drop dead at 90 and spend your last 30 years on shit-tons of medication, you might develop various mental disorders. You might close control of your bodily functions -start shitting yourself, get erectile dysfunction. And even if you don't - the best possible scenario is you get old and fuck your 70 year old wife for the rest of your life, you can't enjoy shit anymore, you can't really do shit besides play bingo and your life is basically a fucking shell of its former self.
>I fucking eat like shit, I take tons of roids and I do tons of drugs. I Fucking HOPE I my heart explodes at 35. Who gives a fuck. Life is absolute fucking garbage anyway.
>>
>>38798317
part of living longer is also feeling better while you're alive. if you eat healthy and exercise you'll perpetually feel objectively better than some idiot who only feels good from their roid kick, shit food habit and addictions which you are enslaved to for the rest of your short and miserable existence.
>>
>>38798471
But immortality sucks if it's not eternal youth.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.