[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Spent years getting ripped >Barely any attention from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (130KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 620x930px
>Spent years getting ripped
>Barely any attention from girls

>Took ONE Pickup course
>Got laid that very NIGHT, have 5 dates lined up for the next weeks

Anyone else here fell for the "getting /fit/ will get you girls" meme?

I mean, at least I'm healthy now, but thank god I took real action to fix my dating life
>>
>>38791728
Why would you lie on the internet like that?
>>
bad bait, most people who lift have the capacity to realize it wont fill a social void. It will however give you more personal confidence to take into those situations.
>>
>>38791749
But it's true
I took a bootcamp this weekend
We went out with two instructors, they pushed us real hard in talking to girls and gave tons of feedback along the way

It was awkward for the first hours, but then I got really comfortable and after a while I was flirting and getting numbers left and right

Took home a qt that night, got dates lined up for this and next week
>>
>>38791728

PUA courses sound like they'd be super cringey
>>
Well being in shape is a very important part of overall attractiveness, so everything else being equal it's way better to be /fit/ than not.

That said I do agree that too many people on here think getting jacked is some magic ticket to poon and girls will just fall over themselves lining up for dates. Working out gives greatly diminishing returns from a dating point of view once you've put on DYEL levels of muscle and are at or below 12% bf.

The rest is, like you said, taking action and actually approaching girls. People who think they're going to be like Zyzz and just have girls come to them are going to be greatly disappointed. The truth was when it came to girls Zyzz was a huge bitch, he never did the masculine thing and approached himself, he just stood there shirtless and looked pretty and waited for the first 6/10 who was DTF to walk by. He probably had a slightly above-average sex life at best.
>>
File: 1448282451231.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448282451231.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
pick up artists are cringy as fuck

they come off as slimy creeps, and the moment they go "off script" their underlying autism comes back full force

maybe a pua can get a girls number, but after 10 minutes of conversation shes gonna realise how odious he is and ditch him forever.

just fucking be a normal human being and learn social cues by interacting with people and experimenting with expressing your own personality to arrive at a unique social style that is actually yours, not some shitty facade made up by an overweight neckbeard in Atlanta and youll be much happier.

if 99% of the population can manage it, so can you.
>>
>>38791755
What do you gain from making up elaborate stories just to troll people?
>>
>>38791771
The same thing you gain from choosing not to believe it, nothing

>>38791769
It was much more of a self-help seminar than a PUA course
Only "line" we learned to use was "Hi, I'm Anon"
The rest is purely about psychology, inner confidence and knowing how to display high social value through body language, positioning, etc.

I had no expectations, but was amazed how well it worked
For me it was mostly matter of displaying less neediness, the instructors gave feedback along the way
>>
>>38791755
Expensive?

The thing is, people know their fears and rarely, if not never, do they go beyond those boundaries, it takes wilful ignorance of said fears to push yourself to approach a fear, once you are face to face you cannot escape and have to deal with it. Its the approach that is hard, i guess they take care of that hard step by pushing you.

I've got every excuse in the book, i can rationalise things, but the fear emotion always takes over, i wouldn't mind doing one of these things if there were one in my area. I guess once you've been pushed into the situation and re-do it over and over you realise that it wasn't that bad after all, that there wasn't any good reason to feel fear.
>>
>>38791821
It cost me around 110$ total for the weekend

Worth it imo

There are alot of shitty wannabe PUA courses out there, though, so make sure you find a good one
I read the user feedback and this one looked nice, so I went for it
>>
>>38791838
Yeah, i guess it's just like any industry, you have a few bad ones allot of average ones and a few good ones. Which country are you in right now?
>>
I know a guy like that.

He was chubby and was a bit of a dickhead, but he got lots of pussy. I don't think it was a wise choice since he nearly got murdered later when his tactics escalated to literal date-rape.
>>
Now the problem is just to not let the vaginal jew steal your gains
>>
Duh you dipshit.

Just being fit wont get you girls, you actually have to go out there.

Are you actually this stupid or just pretending?
>>
>>38792016
Eat a snickers
>>
>>38791755
Show me this "bootcamp" senapi.
>>
>>38792028

Im vegan so no.

Ill eat a bannana.
>>
>>38791728
My face is an objective 10/10. It served me jack shit in my teens cause I was a pussy. I only lost my V card at 20 when I grew some balls and taught myself how to talk to women.

Looks are optional, but they do help you a great deal. Keep lifting for yourself.
>>
Wait a minute, this isnt about fitness. Why is this posted on the fitness board?

ur dumb
>>
>>38792099
>Looks are optional, but they do help you a great deal
I think i look above average since my first gf approached me so i mean looks feel important
Talking however feels kind of useless because ive never been able to talk my way into fucking a girl
>>
I got drunk this one time and fucked some ugo.

Does that count?
>>
>>38792050
Eat my banana
>>
>>38792157

Sure thing bby

Only if its feminine though.
>>
Literally thinking of taking up a 17 day bootcamp in Asia because I want to go on holiday in Asia, and also want to learn how to approach any girl I want and have a decent chance of getting laid.

Convince me why I shouldn't do this if money isn't an issue
>>
>>38792350

If money is not an issue then sure go for it.

However you hust have to go up to girls and talk to them, its that easy.

Why would you pay money for someone to tell you to go to a girl.

It just seems like a waste of money.
>>
>>38792350
17 days seems excessive

But your money, your choice
>>
>>38792374
There are certain small things that help you ALOT in attracting girls
Most guys don't even notice themselves doing it

I, for example, learned that my body language is way to reactive, it's making me seem needy and insecure around girls
It was easy to fix and I noticed already the next girl I talked to was more attracted to me
>>
>>38792392

Arent there books that can help you with this?

Also how can your body language be needy?
>>
You need to pay to learn how to fucking talk to girls? Were you raised by a single mom?
>>
>>38792392
Please explain
having an extremly hard time attracting girls and if body language is the solution id jump on it
>>
>>38792420
Get a friend or something to watch you flirt and give feedback
It's way to hard to see this shit on your own
>>
>>38792436
Thats no help at all
I asked guys i know what im doing wrong, they didnt know
I asked a girl i casually flirt with at work if i was good at it, she said yes, very

Clearly im not fucking good at it because i fail but i dont know whats wrong or how to improve
>>
>>38792465
Well it's actually really complicated
There's a ton of small things, like how you stand, where your feet point, how fast your eyes move, etc.

But it can mostly be traced to two things

Being PROACTIVE and NONREACTIVE
Meaning you are a man of action, actvie, but you also don't react that much to people around you, nonreactive

Most guys are way too sensitive to others movements, it makes them seem insecure
>>
>>38792409
Books are theory, to practice theory you need to be out there. When out there, your guide is giving you the theory and asks you to test it out in a practical setting, you also receive feedback immediately.
>>
>>38792478
Ill have to see this in action because i cant imagine me being sensitive in my movements at all
I think i should take a RSD course actually to figure out what the fuck is wrong with me and why im so unattractive to chicks
>>
>>38792465

uhh .. looks?

i dont mean the sub 10% bf meme that /fit/tards like to throw around

i mean are you handsome or what

its genuinely the most important thing
>>
>>38792374
Because I'm 6'6" and jacked and have girls hitting on me from time to time just for that fact, and yet I freeze up and do nothing, or just get scared and try to avoid them because I am absolutely retarded with girls.

This is why I need someone to teach me how to talk to a girl.
>>
>>38792509
>asking a girl your flirt with, really?
I didnt really ask her, it came out wrong
We were walking from work to her Grandfathers place where we would meet up with her dad and brother, she was headed there and it was on the way to where i was going so i accompandied her
We talked and i dont know what was said but she was laughing so i put my arm around her and said "Yeah im good at this arent i?" and she just said "yeah, you are very good at flirting"
Longest story so i shortened it down but my point still stands and i agree with you, if i was good at it i wouldnt be here but rather dick deep in some girl right now

>>38792528
Ex-gfs all approched me and ive had things happen that make me believe i look good.
This is why its so confusing, people say be good looking, hygenic, tall, fit and ambitious and you will attract girls
I do/am these things but im struggling worse than i did when i was a skinny beta NEET
>>
>>38792416
Actually I was
>>
>>38792486
>>38792549

Well if like you said money doenst matter then go for it.

But maybe you could go out for 1 night and try it yourself first.

Set a goal for that night, tonight ill approach 5 girls or something

But I know your feel breh, lots of girls have said I am a 9/10 but approaching them is scary.
>>
>>38792562

in my experience only dating women who approached you is a bad sign.

if for the fun of it we ran with my experience as some sorta diagnostic tool

im fucked up relationship wise, legit I wouldn't be surprised if I was never happy in a relationship and died sad/alone.

i've relationshiped a few (6) women but these women were literally the antelope who broke its own leg infront of the lion.

they basically forced themselves in relationships with me, they REALLY fought through all my shit to date me (sometimes for months).

all were chaotic/dramatic/lots of conflict/ i love you i hate you type shit.

but at the same time women approach me and i wouldn't have a clue how to get them to like me

majority of my experience with this shit is they come on super strong like hey stud and then they get to know me and are like o ok this is fucked up.

insecure ones stick around longer, and then you get into the whole dynamic of love and pain where you both emotionally lash out at each other for not reciprocating affection etc.

in short: you're fucked socially (based on my experience).

bl i guess
>>
>>38792594
The relationships were good actually, we spent some years together and there wasnt much drama at all
They were both very cute girls from fairly stable homes

I might be fucked up because now during my time as single im just not getting laid at all, i dont know what the magical key is to understanding women and what makes em want to fuck
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.