[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any idea what to train to hide my gyno better? A girl asked me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20160920_213517.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160920_213517.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Any idea what to train to hide my gyno better? A girl asked me to show her my work in the gym but I can't show her those tits. I just sent her a picture of my flexed arm

>inb4 dyel, I know
>>
lowest body fat you can achieve+chest workout obviously
>>
>>38785528
really tight wife beaters
>>
>>38785541
Can you hit just the lower part of the chest? Cause the more I went for chest the worse it got
>>
>>38785557
i suppose you could try different pushup variations to hit different parts. Or you could just get surgery. Get that shit sucked right on out
>>
>>38785528
How do you fuck girls then? With your shirt on, OP?
>>
>>38785528
I have gyno kinda like yours. You need to develop your upper chest if you want to do damage control. You will never have a good shaped chest unless you go under the knife though.
>>
>>38786124
Cut the bullshit.

OP, get under the knife.
>>
>>38786160
Fuck off, I said damage control and ultimately go under the knife.

If you build the lower chest it will push the gyno out more, developing the upper chest will mask it a little better.
>>
>>38785976
Did this with my first two girlfriends. the psychological damage from my gyno was/is kinda bad. Now I got more confidence and only fuck drunk unless I know them better

>>38786124
Alright will do that. My insurance won't cover it so I have to wait until I graduated and earn some cash.
>>
Get some compression under shirts that are made for hiding gyno. I use those when it's not too hot and I want to wear a tight shirt.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.