[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I want to start lifting, but I don't want to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fit.jpg (45KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
45KB, 500x667px
>tfw I want to start lifting, but I don't want to get too jacked

Anyone else know that feel?
>>
kill you'reself
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>38784980
DELETE THIS!!!
>>
>>38785009
>>38785025
Why is it bad to not want to look like these dried out, roided out, meatheads?
>>
No because getting jacked is hard as fuck and takes dedication and isn't some accident.

And it takes years. So hey, if you're retarded enough to think one day (in a future that will never happen because you're clearly not going to make it) "hey this is jacked enough," you can just stop right there and maintain.
>>
I lifted for 2 months and accidentally looked like Ronnie Cutler. Hate when that shit happens. I just want to tone and look like Rad Plitt in Fight Club.
>>
>>38785036
You don't have to worry about that anon, no one here thinks you ever will
>>
>>38784980
considering most of the fat cunts at the gym have been trying for years I don't think it'll be a problem for a basement dwelling beta cuck like you
>>
>>38784980
you will never get past dyel so dont worry
>>
>>38784980
You mean that you are insecure of how others perceive you so much,
that you are willing to keep living an unhealthy lifestyle to feel normal?
>>
>>38784980
Don't worry, you probably wouldn't even reach your goal.
>>
>>38784980
>he thinks that if he goes 6 months to a gym, do a couple of bench presses, some out of form deadlifts and skip leg day he will turn into a freak

don't worry bro, you will be one of those weird newcomers that awkwardly stare at everyone that makes a sudden movement and will never get gains
>>
>>38785036
>I think there's a chance I will accidentally become Arnold
>>
File: 1473634759827.jpg (107KB, 501x443px) Image search: [Google]
1473634759827.jpg
107KB, 501x443px
>>38786171
>>38786860
>>38787532
>>38787586
>came to shit on OP, but my boys have already taken care of business.
>>
whelp if you read the guide on the sticky then you would know that if you don't eat too much calories you won't get jacked
>>
>>38785009
kill your self x2
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.