[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me fit, should i bulk or cut? Ive looked like this for far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0670.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0670.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Help me fit, should i bulk or cut?
Ive looked like this for far too long, and it´s just going to get worse, want to get that dream body
Give me your godly advice
>>
Cutting won't do you any good. Pack on the muscle homie
>>
File: IMG_0669.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>38781669
Cut, you are fat
>>
I was like you and I bulked. I wish I would've cut first. Staying under 10bf is bless.
>>
File: 1471067991033.gif (2MB, 290x355px) Image search: [Google]
1471067991033.gif
2MB, 290x355px
>>38781669

Either, doesnt matter. Just don't half ass it. Cutting will be hard if you have no muscle. Bulking will suck because you wont look that great while doing it.

Just do something, life won't wait.
>>
Cut, do not fall for the bulk meme.

If you bulk you will only get fatter, you will build muscle but also fat. Also the higher your bf% the harder it is to pack on muscle, and test levels are lower.

Even if you have no muscle if you cut and lift you will still be a weak otter mode. Just keep the cut up to 10% then eat at maintenance.
>>
>>38781716
Sounds like you dreamer bulked, which is what I've done before.

With disciplined dieting, bulking is going to improve his body composition faster than cutting. He barely has any muscle.

What he can also do is adjust and spend a few days, maybe a week in a deficit if he finds he's gaining too much body fat, which is easy to do when you hear crap advice like "just eat as much as you can".

Seriously OP just pack on the muscle and regulate your diet accordingly. Don't fall into the trap of thinking you have to bulk on insane calorie surpluses for extended periods.

In fact, research has shown that it's even possible to build muscle in a caloric deficit, though obviously this isn't optimal. And we're not just talking noobie gains, apparently.
>>
Maintain and lift HEAVY. You will have a hard time cutting to reveal no muscle. Build first and accept that your gonna be a chubby husbando this holiday season. Then when spring starts, cut like a mf until you're a shredded cunt for summer
>>
>>38781786
>
People think bulking means you have to just pack on slabs of muscle and fat. This isn't the case though. You can bulk and still maintain a relatively lean physique.

OP should listen to stuff from guys like Menno Henselmans and the usual authorities in the bodybuilding sphere like Layne Norton, Lyle Mcdonald, Eric Helms, Alan Aragon, etc.
>>
>>38781669
Bulk
>>
>>38781669
Im also really afraid of being that guy who lifts for 1 year without any results.
Im absolutely open to do whatever it takes to achieve a greater physique, whether its cutting or bulking. And all advice's seem to contradict each other, so I just have no idea what to do.
>>
>>38781669
Don't listen to the retards telling you to cut.
You should bulk for like.. 7-9 months.. then start cutting.
Don't waste your noob gains by cutting.. jesus christ.
>>
>>38781818
Do you have any advice on what diet I should be following?
>>
>>38781887
What kind of things do those guys recommend?

I searched Lyle McDonald and it seemed to be about keto and intermittent fasting, which are fad diets.

If I was OP I would rather just cut the fat then gain some muscle slowly, otherwise he will get really fat. He is like 18% already, even if he does a slow bulk it would take a year to gain the muscle then he would still have to cut.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.