/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank in order of importance (First=most important) Proper nutrition,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1467435217536.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1467435217536.gif
2MB, 320x362px
Rank in order of importance
(First=most important)

Proper nutrition, enough sleep, workout technique/intensity
>>
> Genetics

MASSIVE POWER GAP

> Nutrition

> Sleep

MASSIVE POWER GAP

> Workout Technique / Intensity
>>
>>38770612
Proper nutrition always comes first, regardless to what your goals are.
"Enough sleep" varies, but you should always aim for 6-8 hours, there is no "b-but" or skipping out on this.
Workout technique/intensity varies based on goals. You technically don't need any if you just want to lose weight, as diet is more important for that. If you want to run long distance, you don't NEED high intensity, you can simply continue to run and run and run, as is your goal.
>>
>nutrition
>workout
>sleep
>>
>>38770612
>sleep
>nutrition
>workout

If you feel shitty from being sleep deprived or malnourished, you aren't going to put in enough effort for your workouts to matter anyway. In fact, you probably will burnout or skip because you feel like shit. Feeling good is an extremely important component of willpower.
>>
>rank them in order of importance
why, retard

they're all important, if you fuck one or more up, you're not maximizing your gains
>>
>>38770612
Nutrition
Workout
Genetics
Sleep
>>
>>38771692
Nailed it. Sleep is still super important but nothing preworkout cant fix
>>
>4 scoops
>confusing the body
>synthol
>>
>>38770626
Switch sleep and working out. I knew some guys who had crazy transformations in college while consistently getting less than 6 hours of sleep.
>>
>>38770626
thank god someone fucking knows
>>
The real order

Consistency
Nutrition
Sleep
Work out

Genetics.

Focus on what you can control first, you dildos
>>
If your nutrition's shit, you get shit results.

If your sleeping's shit, you get shit results.

If your training's shit, you get shit results.
>>
Workout is the most important imo.
There's a huge difference between hitting the gym 3X a week for 45mins, and 6 times for 2 hours.
Plus with cardio, you can get away with eating crap
>>
>>38772395

>you can get away with eating crap

lol no you don't, can out run a bad diet

I learned that the hard way beginning of college.
>>
>>38772458
Well, did you run 1 hour 5-6 times a week?
>>
Whats more important to driving a car? The engine, the wheels or the fuel?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.