[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me waiting at the train station at 3pm >there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160829_184334.jpg (141KB, 1079x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160829_184334.jpg
141KB, 1079x1079px
>be me waiting at the train station at 3pm
>there's a moderate amount of people nearby
>druggo looking guy in a hoody approaches me
"you got a lighter mate"
(ausfag btw)
"i don't"
"nah mate, you look like you smoke"
"i really don't"
>put my earphones back on
>told me to pull em out
"give me your earphones"
"why?"
"give them to me"
"no"
"I have a knife"
>powerwalked the fuck outta there in the opposite direction
>train came

My heart was fucking pumping, what would you have done? What should I have done? Self-defense thread I guess?

He obviously thought I looked DYEL for him to pick a fight with me. I'm stil shook familia
>>
Really thought I was gonna get shanked there and then
>>
>teep him into the oncoming train
>remember I'm an ausfag
>go to gaol for murder
>>
>>38767334
I tunneled vision so hard I didn't even realised that the train was pulling up
>>
>>38767312
shouldve hit him you fucking faggot (ausfag here too) What's the point in training hard if you don't want to get in fights and get the bitches mirin.
>>
>>38767344
Literally froze up familia, never really been confronted like that before

plus I could've gotten stabbed too
>>
Act cool, they can smell fear.
If you are not scared, they go away.
>>
>>38767361
I doubt they're gonna go away on their own, but I was fairly calm throughout the whole thing though
>>
File: 1467378235924.jpg (122KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467378235924.jpg
122KB, 800x600px
>>38767351
maybe you just havent been hardened up yet, was 15 at a train station in werribee, 3 fucking moaris come up and jump me for my smokes, after that started training like crazy and taking boxing classes. Found one of them at the train station on my way home from a footy game a few weeks ago and kicked the absolute fuck out of him. In the last 3 years ive been training and don't take shit from anyone. Criminals are all talk m80 if they don't outnumber you they won't do shit.
>>
>>38767374
That's fucked man, wouldn't you just give em your smokes? Did they bash your or?

And I doubt the guy that tried to jump me actually had a knife
>>
>>38767393
maoris bro, they asked me for smokes at that point I was 15 barely able to afford smokes working a full time job trying to support my little brother and crackwhore mum, I told them I couldn't give them any and they fucked me up pretty bad had a broken nose 2 cracked ribs and some nasty black eyes. Plus they stole my phone (a shitty $20 phone I got so my brother could call me if mum got out of hand) and my smokes and wallet (had that weeks food money in it) so yeah. Always been a lil racist towards kiwis since then. Dirty fuckers.
>>
>>38767414
that's messed up, that kid you smashed deserved it, hope you're doing well now man
>>
>>38767438
way better, when I turned 18 I moved in with dad and brought my little brother, dad got me a better job so now I'm making more money and can afford to get my brother nice things he deserves as well as take him out to movies and footy games, he even started training with me last month after he saw me fuck that guy up. I'm glad he's finally getting the life he deserves.
>>
>>38767476
You're a good man.
>>
>>38767312
>Few years ago
>In best shape of my life
>Going back to gf after spending week training in old gym and meeting with old friends
>Wearing shitty clothes that hide my gains
>Dickface is making sbitty comments to every woman on train
>Despite how good life is at time I'm in a really bad place
>Pull knife and consider murder
>Logic takes hold, decide to be rational
>My stop is here
>He gets off
>He goes around to everyone aggressively asking for fist bumps and hugs
>Obviously with the threat of violence
>Eventually he comes to me
>I say no when he asks for a fist bump
>He starts yelling at me
>I explain why I dislike him
>His fucking wife is there cheering him on the whole time
>He tries telling me to leave
>I don't
>Just stare at him, left side towards him just like in my must Thai classes
>He eventually tries to sexually dominate me by making me give him a kiss
>As he leans in I elbow his throat
>He threatens to kill me
>I just stand staring
>His wife eventually tells him not to try and hurt me cause it's not worth abandoning her + their oncoming kid when he goes to jail again
>Say "yeah man think about your family"
>She turns around and starts screaming at me
>Very close to punching her pregnant stomach
>Eventually ask her if there will be any trouble if I go to my next train
>"Will he follow me?"

I told the story to my ex-homeless friend right after (adrenaline and needed to tell story immediately) and they described exactly ehat the dude looked like just from how I described how he acted. Apparently he was known for harassing homeless people.

Moral of the story is if I had just done something while on the train maybe the encounter would have been much shorter and painless.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.