[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This morning as I was getting my food ready for work my brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20160919_074042.jpg (633KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160919_074042.jpg
633KB, 2048x1152px
This morning as I was getting my food ready for work my brother was shocked to see I was taking plain vegetables with me for lunch. Does anyone else here get given a hard time for not eating shit?
>>
my mother frequently gives me shit for not eating a "healthy" breakfast. a healthy breakfast, by her definition, is a large bowl of trix cereal and two microwave sausage patty.

it's like they're fucking delusional, man.
>>
>>38765017

I occasionally got hustled for celery since "it takes more energy to digest it than you get out of it anon" but I think they have realized thats the fucking point, its a filler that won't make me fat.

I always constantly get badgered by my family about eating right since they eat like shit, they have been telling me that I will be "over this kick" in three days for the last three weeks, but fuck them, I will out live them all.
>>
>>38765017
Over half my friends eat shitty food everyday and always give me shit about being too "skinny" and actually eating healthy food
>>
>>38765066
What the actual fuck? If they eat that for breakfast they may as well poop in their hand and eat that for breakfast instead. How's your health been since you changed your breakfast options anon?
>>
>>38765066

Man, I know that feeling. I throw a scoop of protein powder and some frozen fruit and milk in the blender every morning and they tell me I shouldn't be having a milkshake for breakfast while they eat a half pound of bacon covered in imitation maple syrup.
>>
>>38765017
most people admire me for eating so healthy.
I actually started doing it because saw my buddy doing it.
>>
>>38765157
Me too. My best mate is completely shredded and is very fit. He's my role model and main source of inspiration for all my fitness related stuff
>>
File: 1425603439844.jpg (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1425603439844.jpg
27KB, 200x200px
>>38765157
>escaping fatass mode
>bring healthy meals to work
>obese coworker gives me shit for it
>give zero fucks, eat in front of him and make 'mmmm' noises while laughing
>he eventually starts copying my food choices
>lead by example
I have some hope for him, he likes to take walks now and seems to have been sticking with the food for a few months
>>
>>38765068
Keep going anon, prove those fuckers wrong
>>
File: 1474201883569.jpg (30KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1474201883569.jpg
30KB, 400x388px
>>38765236
almost m8, im lanklet.
B+ just change some words around.
>>
>>38765017
Yes. I think too many people are soft. They act like eating a smaller or lower calorie meal is such a deprivation.

I don't have to indulge to the maximum like some Roman patrician at literally every opportunity. People are shocked I only eat out once or twice a month, that was normal for me growing up, but my coworkers eat out every lunch. Even at 9am the fat office ladies start talking about where they want to order from for lunch.csuch gluttony.

When I worked part time (6 hours) I didn't even eat at the job, and everyone acted like I was starving myself. Boss would swing by a gas station between worksites and everyone would get 2 sodas or energy drinks, a family bag of chips, maybe something else too. We were doing some physical work, but the unhealthiness surprised me. Besides I'd rather enjoy a meal at home before and after work than scarf down gas station crap in a car during 5 minutes between worksites.
>>
>>38765295

I'm going to m8, I was undressing for my shower and decided go full homo and flex in the mirror this morning. My neighbors could probably here me screaming when I saw the faintest outline of and there.

>>38766117
>Even at 9am the fat office ladies start talking about where they want to order from for lunch.csuch gluttony

Every morning we used to leave work and go get donuts at the gas station (I work on a farm, so the boss didn't know) we all put on so much weight from that alone. Eating with coworkers is stupid, because you all get drug down to the fattest persons level. Never doing that again.
>>
All the time in the work lunch room. Then later in the day those same faggots come asking me for advice on how to lose weight or work out. It's just bantz really
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.