[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ringworms cuz of sweating fuck u /fit/ i didnt ask for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>tfw ringworms cuz of sweating

fuck u /fit/
i didnt ask for this
just wanted some muscles

and yes
i try to keep my foot dry
>>
>>38764317
>ringworms...
>>
Don't blame us, blame your parents for passing such weak genes to you
>>
use cream?
>>
you get ring words from touching animals that are infected or infected people or objects.
Athletes food you get from sweating and having shoes that don't allow a bit of airflow, and probably by not showering. After working out take off your shoes and put sandal on or just go socks only until the sweat cools off.
>>
alright first of all, ringworm is a fungal infection, and you get that from touching infected shit and not cleaning yourself

athletes foot is also a fungal infection, but it only stays aggressively when you keep your feet submerged in sweat and filth and don't regularly clean and dry them like normal people

you need to be a serious, grade-A-for-autism hygienic fuckup to let either of these things happen to your own god damned body

now get the fuck off my board and fuck your sorry ass over to kroger for some anti-fungal cream. then swallow all of it, and with some luck, you'll die in your sleep
>>
Goldbond foot powder..... Lotrimin anti fungal power.
>>
>>38764317
Clotrimazol cream (canestan is over the counter), anti dandruff shampoo (nizoral) and tea tree oil. Also change your socks and shoes after your post workout shower you unhygienic freak.
>>
>>38764317
Salt + water, soak. Also buy good socks.
>>
>>38764317
>creams
>powders
>special soaps
>all this useless faggotry that takes like two whole fucking weeks to be effective

Fuck all that noise.
Look here, kid. See this? To the left? Go fucking buy some and spray that shit on your feet. Spray that shit on your feet every fucking day after you shower.
Yeah, it's gonna hurt if your feet are fucked. Nobody cares. Suck it the fuck up.

>but anon, that stuff is for cleaning counter tops and shit
>it kills everything it touches

THAT'S THE GODDAMN POINT

You spray that shit on your feet and you spray the insides of your boots/shoes/whatever after you take them off.

You spray your socks right before you put your footwear on.

If your feet have a mild case of athlete's foot, it'll take about two days to clear up.
Really bad, maybe three or four.
>>
>>38764317
Put some bleach on it.

>>38764470
cream takes weeks to be effective and the ringworm could actually build immunity against it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.