[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/, I'm from /a/ and got imspired to lift weights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: goku.jpg (211KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
goku.jpg
211KB, 1600x1600px
Hello /fit/,

I'm from /a/ and got imspired to lift weights to become in shape sort of like in dragon ball z. and i've got a few questions.

Is there such a thing as power levels? Is there a way to increase your power level? I see people use steroids but there are people the same heigh and using steroids but one is stronger. does it have to do with power levels?

Is it possible to do tai chi and do something like kaioken and focus all your power at the risk of hurting your muscles?

Is there anything real like the kamehameha wave in real life? Iheard some chinese monks claim to but they're very secretive and the chinese government probable censors it.
>>
File: reactionspooky1471647308183.png (178KB, 495x365px) Image search: [Google]
reactionspooky1471647308183.png
178KB, 495x365px
>>38761572
this has to be bait
>>
>>38761624
no shit retard

sage
>>
>>38761572
>Is there such a thing as power levels?
Yes, of course. You realize power levels are practically made up even in the DBZ universe right? Well people can do that in real life too.
>>
File: 1469237350882.jpg (1MB, 1908x2901px) Image search: [Google]
1469237350882.jpg
1MB, 1908x2901px
>>38761781
please explain more
>>
>>38761892
Rita Faltoyano?
>>
File: disisbait.png (110KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
disisbait.png
110KB, 600x600px
>>
yes there is, look at this monk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC_N2P-1a5c
there is no way to harden the throat using muscles, he is using chi
>>
>>38762000
thank you based triiples

see this chinese guy doesn't have big muscles like ronnie coleman but it would probably kill ronnie
>>
You can do no fap which is kinda like a kaioken and when you finally cum it kind of resembles a kamehameha
>>
File: 2xYueHT.gif (744KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
2xYueHT.gif
744KB, 500x540px
>>38761572

Your power level is a measure of your combined max bench, squat, and deadlift, along with some other math.

Let's break it down: add up your max bench, squat, and deadlift with good form. Get someone to film you and double-check that the form is good in each case or it doesn't count. A good seperation between someone strong and someone weak is a combined 1000 lb total for all three. Call this your Lift Total.

Now that you have a measure of your base strength, you need to factor in speed, skill, and endurance. Speed is first. Sprint 100 meters. For everyone second it takes above 11, subtract 10% from your Lift Total. For every half second below 11 seconds, add 10% to your Lift Total.

Now endurance. D&D teaches us that an an average human does 1d4 damage with an unarmed strike. So you need to get an average friend to punch you. Get someone with a Lift Total of close to 500 pounds. Have that person punch you as hard as they can. However many punches that takes before you are knocked out, divide by 2.5 to get your hit point total. Increase your Lift Total by 10% for every 10 hit points above 40.

Finally, skill. Divide you hit points by 4 because you are a wizard with max hitpoints. That's your character level. Multiply your modified Lift Total above by your actual character level and that will give your final Power Level.

math is copyrighted do not steal
>>
>>38761572
If you suppress pain you can use 100% of your strength. You are limited to 30% by your brain normally to stop you hurting yourself because your muscles are strong enough to rip your body apart.
>>
Yes, there is powerlevel. It's not a secret people yell when they perform the lift; this is because they temporarily raise the powerlevel then lower it again after they're done with the lift, for maximum efficiency. I believe even in DBZ they teach this, going around fully powered eats up a lot of stamina
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.