[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo I am from r9k, I've been a shut in for about 3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1471942381647.jpg (588KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471942381647.jpg
588KB, 900x900px
Yo I am from r9k, I've been a shut in for about 3 years dropped out of community college but I want to stop being a skelly, I weight 120 pounds I usually eat one meal a day if anything more a poptart or two. I want some good tips >inb4 read the sticky. I want actually tips from people working out now not some old ass forum.
>>
>>38761056
All you need to know as a beginner is in the sticky. Workout routine, nutrion, etc.. The information still holds true.
>>
>>38761056
sticky or kys
>>
>>38761082
Ya know I've read it but I want more advice.
>>
>>38761106
More advice on what? Be more specific autismo.
>>
>>38761106
You don't need more advice. Anything you need to know is in the sticky.
>>
File: 1471528419861.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471528419861.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>38761315
I try to eat but it hurts and i always throw up food I look like a guy from Auschwitz can only bench like 10lbs
>>
>>38761330
liquid calories, like smoothies, milk and fuck, even fruit juice, all help you get enough calories, stop making excuses
>>
>>38761366
Should buy a home gym or go to a gym.
>>
>>38761330
Go to the doctor. We deal with weights, not medical problems.
>>
File: Phrak Greyskull LP.png (167KB, 542x461px) Image search: [Google]
Phrak Greyskull LP.png
167KB, 542x461px
read sticky, do pic related for 6 months, add accessories after a while if you feel like it

get some protein powder, consider mass gainer if you can't learn to eat enough regular food

lift weights and eat everything you see

nobody cares who you are or what you look like at the gym, just wash your gym clothes regularly, don't smell like shit, don't work out in jeans and put the plates back when you're done using them

if you sweat a lot, wipe shit off with a towel you brought with you or paper dispensers if the gym has those

don't hit on girls at the gym, don't oogle them for too long

bring your own music if what they play at the gym is shit, enjoy your workouts, the barbell is your friend
>>
>>38761330
do it gradually

of course you're going to puke if you shove 5 lbs worth of food into your mouth

also use dumbbells if you cant lift the barbell yet
>>
>>38761378
go to a gym since you're a shut in and need the social exposure

also the sticky isn't outdated, hence why people say you should read it
>>
>>38761330

if you're a skelly your stomach is tiny, you can't eat huge portions, try to eat calorie dense foods several times a day, your stomach will eventually expand and you can tolerate bigger and bigger portions
>>
>>38761381
No insurance
>>
>>38761411
>>38761412
>>38761391
>>38761388
Thanks I am going to la fitness to buy a memberrship
>>
>>38761421
Well looks like you've exhausted all your options. Only thing left to do is kill yourself.
>>
>>38761056
Four Cs stupid

Calorie Counting
Calorie Quality
Calisthenics
Cardio

Figure out your TDEE and eat 200 more calories then that. Since you can't eat much now I would suggest two small calorie yet nutrient dense meals

Calisthenics is simply doing bodyweight stuff. Pushups situps squats chinups bridges jumping jacks running in place taeboe workout anything that can help get you stronger and give your muscles some tone.

Cardio is simply an excuse to get you outside and walk around in this instance. Sunlight and fresh air is good for you. A day in the sun will make you feel so much better.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.