[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your worst attribute? How are you planning to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: feels.jpg (80KB, 401x603px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
80KB, 401x603px
What's your worst attribute? How are you planning to improve on it?
>>
>>38760669
Bench.
Spotoshot 2.0
>>
>>38760669
i'm too much of a perfectionist
>>
>>38760669
Anger issues.
Feel abusive and shitty having my boyfriend cover up bruises that i gave him out of rage.

>How are you planning to improve on it?
Kill this toxic relationship immediately for everyone's sake.
Maybe seek psychological counseling..
Ayahuasca didn't help. Maybe didn't drink enough.

I do not want to be the abusive shitfuck my father was. The cycle of abuse ends with me, either through legitimate resolution or I refuse to procreate
>>
>>38760669
Eh my wallet?
Everything else is golden.
>>
>>38760669
wait, is there any way to grow after 22?
>>
>>38760730
>i am flawless
Delusion, imo
>>
>>38760765
Insecurities about height are at least 100x more unattractive than being short
>>
>>38760719
For the sake of your bf end it asap.
>>
>>38760791
I already have the ticket.
I leave this state in a month, and him with it.

I really thought I was better than this.... Turns out I am still a piece of shit.
>>
>acne scars
>can't hold conversations with normies
>use alcohol to create a personality
>inability to choose one thing from a list
>>
>>38760719
I'll be your bf and beat your ass.

I'll also cheat on you.
>>
>>38760901
areume
>>
>>38760914
You havin a laugh m8? I'll hook you one good in the gabber
1v1 me irl, fgt I'll rekt you
Say that to my face fucker, not online, and see what happens
I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the navy seals
>>
I fall in love with women way too easily.

It's probably a lack of personality, and self esteem issues on my part, which is one thing to improve.

Instead I'm trying to fix it by irresponsibly hooking up with as many women as possible and seeking as much superficial attention as I can, all whilst pretending I'm not getting attached and hoping that it will eventually go away on it's own.

It's not working :/
>>
>>38760995
>girl talks to you
>fall in love
EVERYTIME
>>
File: 10.jpg (409KB, 1271x850px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
409KB, 1271x850px
>>38760669
I don't up to anybody
>>
My personality. I'm hoping to get shredded enough that people ignore my autism.
>>
>>38761507
not gonna happen buddy
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>38761687
I know
>>
>>38761703
if it makes you feel any better, I'm in your shoes but still dyel. I started SS about two months ago
>>
How do you guys get the courage to talk to women at bars or parties? There's this girl at this bar I go to often who is beautiful, 90% sure that if I just went up to talk to her I would get her number.
>>
>>38761799
I'd suck a dick for those odds, and I think homo's should all be castrated

just do it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.