[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Uncle used to work for a theme park >has one of those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1417844970315.png (13KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
1417844970315.png
13KB, 528x424px
>Uncle used to work for a theme park
>has one of those "YOU MUST BE THIS TALL TO RIDE" wooden signs
>Buddy works the front desk of my gym and the owner is out for a couple weeks
>as a joke, I repaint the sign to say "YOU MUST BE THIS TALL TO WORKOUT" and raised the height to 5'10" and put it at the entrance
>begin to notice some of the shorter regulars have stopped showing up and there's less short people in general

sh-should I take it down?
>>
>>38758047
make me one. i need this
>>
Looks like they are finally learning
>>
>>38758047
spicy
>>
How much money do you think you costed the owner?
>>
get ready for some manlet jew lawyer to sue the gym for discrimination
>>
>>38758162
It's a "hardcore" gym which has powerlifters, but also equally caters to the strongman crowd, so there's a lot of giants there so it's already an intimidating place for some people

The bodybuilders have virtually disappeared
>>
>>38758047
I'm 5'6 and if I saw this at my gym I would laugh my fucking ass off

That's hilarious lmao
>>
>>38758210
Inb4 sued
>>
>>38758047
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
Well memed.
You can't be that stupid so you are trolling for granted.
>>
>>38758047
How much money was lost?
>>
>>38758047
Damn, that's savage

Shit happens senpai, if they go they go
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.