[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They might not all admit it but women want men who are effortlessly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

They might not all admit it but women want men who are effortlessly sexy.

You need to have a reason to go there and train, like for a sport you play. Going to the gym just to look good is a turn off.
>>
Very few posts are as dumb as the OPs.
>>
Because you women you want to impress will be the same women at your gym?

Also
>lifting for women
>>
The key to a whole package is possessing the physical and intellectual aesthetic. You need to be physically strong as well as mentally and that requires rigorous studying with lifting. Of course, some girls might want the dumb hunk, and that's why you have, for example, Marine-chasers.

It's a huge continuous matrix of diversity and there's honestly someone out there for somebody
>>
>not lifting for the race war
>>
yeah but women are unimportant as a whole and have devalued themselves into oblivion

anyone with a semi-fit body can fuck now
>>
File: ideal-male-body-naturally-fit.jpg (19KB, 618x247px) Image search: [Google]
ideal-male-body-naturally-fit.jpg
19KB, 618x247px
>>38753783
>Women want a guy who’s lifestyle and choices result in a great body — not the guy who stares at himself in the mirror all day while doing bicep curls and sipping protein shakes:

>56.9% of women want him to enjoy doing physical things and naturally look that way
>37.3% think that men should look good naturally without any effort

http://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

I'm a grill btw.
>>
>>38753775
Well yeah.
Men who care a lot about how they look a lot of times...will like how OTHER men look
OR
They'll be covering up some other flaw
OR
They'll be so into themselves they won't care about them or see them as an accessory no better then their bicep.
Espescially if they are on and have the steroid+fatburners looks.

Fit and works out is apparently seen as lame if they aren't in a certain setting or have a life where working out is PART of an otherwise full life.
>>
>>38753775
Is powerlifting good enough?
>>
>>38753851
Yeah, women don't know what they want. That's the oldest, worst kept secret in history.
>>
How the fuck are they going to know the difference?
>>
>>38753869
also
>what women say
>what women think
>what women do in a specific situation

Are not closely related
>>
>>38753873
This. Just say that you play basketball or something. Works for me
>>
File: mQIlb8s.png (269KB, 536x341px) Image search: [Google]
mQIlb8s.png
269KB, 536x341px
>>38753783
op is right

left has a better haircut opposed to the faggot cut that trends worldwide and all he has to do is just smile to look attractive, not some gay faggy shit like pretending hes taking a selfie
>>
>>38753862
I guess.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.