[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help me not be so fucking autistic. >be me >cocoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: o-DANCING-CLUB-facebook[1].jpg (472KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o-DANCING-CLUB-facebook[1].jpg
472KB, 1536x1024px
please help me not be so fucking autistic.

>be me
>cocoon mode for the past 3 years
>get dragged out to go to a bar by my friends who dont want to see me being a fucking coward and to finally talk to girls
>be 12 pm
>bar is winding down
>cute girl approaches me at the bar and sits down and starts to talk to me
>we are having an OK conversation (mostly me just repeating what she says back to her)
>all of the sudden she smiles at me and gets up like "omgosh i love this song i need to dance! come dance with me!"
>"i-i dont know how to dance..."
>look at dance floor
>just her dancing by herself
>feel so bad that i'm a coward for not joining in with her

please help me not be a fucking pussy anymore.

what should i have done differently?
>>
File: BushFinger.gif (77KB, 100x160px) Image search: [Google]
BushFinger.gif
77KB, 100x160px
Not R9K
>>
File: 1473969581551.png (338KB, 505x700px) Image search: [Google]
1473969581551.png
338KB, 505x700px
>>38753591
Just bee yourself!
>>
>>38753591
sounds terrifying man.
I don't know, there's nothing wrong with just being a chill guy who doesn't like bars and dancing with drunk/tipsy chicks. I imagine a couple of hundred years ago you would be the norm. I'm sure there are chill girls out there who you would get on with better than a bar slut
>>
You autistic fuck. It's more embarrassing just standing there like a fucking idiot than it is to move your body like a fucking idiot. You also probably made her feel shitty with you forcing her to dance by herself

This is very basic shit you just failed at
>>
>>38753591
12 pm is noon you fucking idiot
>>
>>38753617
i. fucking. know.

fuck. i just didn't want to be embarassed like everyone would look at me like "heh hey look at anon dancing with that girl alone on the dance floor" plus i dont know how to fucking dance.

i seriously feel like such a piece of shit because she just kept on going with the dancing as if she didnt care that i just basically ignored her asking me to dance with her.

i just dont want people to look at me and laugh.

im such a coward.
>>
File: wj3.png (718KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wj3.png
718KB, 700x700px
>>38753591
>go to party
>don't drink because Im afraid ill make a fool out of myself
>also on a cut
>>
>>38753591
No one knows how to dance you dipshit just go out there and do what feels natural or if you're really that beta just change every now and then to what people around you are doing.
>>
>>38753623
Came here to say this.
>>
>>38753591
>be 12 pm

>noon

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>38753591

>12 pm
>pm

Drinking at noon?
>>
>>38754166
>>38754152
>>38753591

Why do you cunts still do this am/pm shit? A day has 24 hours
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.