[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Weak lanklet who's lived a sad, isolated sedentary life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1466181190668.jpg (1008KB, 2829x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1466181190668.jpg
1008KB, 2829x3000px
>Weak lanklet who's lived a sad, isolated sedentary life since 14
>Self-esteem issues out the ass
>Spent the last hour doing pic related exercises
>Look in the mirror
>See someone much more handsome than I'm used to
>Anxieties are slightly less severe
Is this normal?
>>
File: iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>38752805
>tfw you'll never be as big as your pump
>>
>>38752805
Yup.

Keep at it and you're going to make it. Would be better if you did weightlifting though.
>>
>>38752805
You could be subconsciously giving or maybe you just automatically thought all there's no denying I'll never loom that good
>>
>>38752805
>self esteem issues because you're weak
>do exercises to make you strong
>feel good about yourself because you're bettering your position in life
>new esteem allows you to project that you look more handsome
that's all it is anon.

I feel the same way as I continue to add muscle.
>>
ur gonna make it OP
>>
It's partially because of pump. It's partially because of bloodflow and endorphins, which give you a more rosey view of life. It's partially because of the test boost, which allows you to be more confident in general and have higher self esteem.

It's important to keep that all in mind because if you get to making it, you'll be humble and won't be an autismo sperglord like all of /fit/.
>>
>>38752820
Try sleeping
>>
File: tfw alternate.png (23KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tfw alternate.png
23KB, 800x800px
>>38752820
>>
>>38752856
Dude I love seeing a bunch of buff Elliot Rodgers everywhere. Fuck off.
>>
>>38752827
I've had 4 extremely painful shoulder dislocations over the last 3 years and even this wore me out so I think I'm going to play it safe for a while.

Even now my shoulder kinda hurts.
>>
>>38752805

exercise helps A LOT against depression.

Sex is better though, but you must have to skip that for now ;^)
>>
I'll add my own little experience i just had. I'm NEET with 7 years of (NEET) experience here wanting to tell anyone who is also a couch potato NEET that using the Couch to 5k app has been the best thing this week and a half.
I went from being knackered(legs mostly) after running 60 seconds during the first week's training to being able to run around 800-1000m with no stops during week 2 day 2. It was an amazing feeling. I jogged around 5300m that day(not all at once though).

It all happened after the main workout. I set a goal to where i would run and i did it, passed it and continued, for another 700m or so.

It was all fucking mental, all of it. My lungs were telling me stop and my legs wanted none of it but I kept on rhythmically breathing to the impact of my footsteps on the ground and setting small goals like running to that light-pole or the speed-bump.

Did that two times more that night with a 1 minute break between them.

It is a fantastic feeling to see/feel progression.
Keep it up OP, we might make it after-all.
>>
You are literally looking at an image of your self. Your mental self-image strongly colors what you see. You just worked out, so you feel like you're doing the right sorts of things to become who you want to be, so you are more identified with who you want to become, so your mind fills in the blanks more with that image than the one you had previously which was likely more anchored in feelings of being lame.

Keep working to improve yourself and you'll keep feeling good, mostly.
>>
File: 1469441134249.png (8KB, 416x388px) Image search: [Google]
1469441134249.png
8KB, 416x388px
>>38752820
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.