[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>calorie intake for this week Should I just kill myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 4774474.png (4KB, 67x201px) Image search: [Google]
4774474.png
4KB, 67x201px
>calorie intake for this week

Should I just kill myself? How the fuck can I recover from THIS?
>>
>>38751990
Please explain how the fuck it is possible to eat 16000 calories in a day
>>
Can such a thing even be possible?
>>
>>38752008
drink anti freeze
>>
Lmao
>>
>>38751990
Fuckloads of swimming
>>
>>38752008
That's the week total sorry, didn't add the key
>>
>>38752008
>not realizing it was the total
Hurr durr he just happened to eat the sum of the previous seven days on the eight (?) day of the week.

Stop roiding. It's hurting your IQ gainz.
>>
>>38751990
Gallon Of Cum A Day
>>
>1066
Oh you're n-

>6200

wut

>670
>600

Not gonna make it.

>Should I just kill myself?

No, just plan your meals better so you don't binge.
>>
>>38751990

Don't do it next week. Relax bro, no need to off yourself. I fell off the wagon at the beginning of the month and probably drank about 1500-1700 kcals a day just in booze. And when I'm drunk I eat like shit too, pizza, poutine, straight white bread, frozen dinners etc... But I got control of it last week and now I'm starting again. No need to panic anon, just shake it off and start over.
>>
>>38751990
What's done is done. I would make an excel sheet and literally chart out every fucking meal, with calorie intake, and mark them at certain times in the day. And then follow it, and consume nothing else, and make punishments for any deviations.
>>
>>38752968
>And when I'm drunk I eat like shit too, pizza, poutine, straight white bread, frozen dinners etc...

I can ingest fucking thousands of calories drunk too bro, it's like I just turn into a fucking food vacuum and actively seek out the greasiest, fattiest foods to eat
>>
Without failure there is no success you handlampe
>>
>>38752097
So you averaged a bit more than 2k/day? What's to recover from?

Just spread the food out more evenly next time and you'll be fine. What's your calorie goal?
>>
>>38753970
His goal is 1400/day
>>
>>38754368
>His

Men don't have goals of so few calories
>>
This thread is posted like every week. You all just fell for the bait lol
>>
>>38754607
Not when they're on a cut ma famiglia
>>
>>38755374
Then they're retarded and cutting too much.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.