[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >5'9 175, former kickboxer,been lifting for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>Be me
>5'9 175, former kickboxer,been lifting for 8 months
>Go to apartment's gym, claim the barbell, start doing low-weight high-rep rows.
>Two douchebag college kids with nonexistent calves walk in, go directly to leg press, and put 5 plates on each side.
>They go down way less than parallel, heels aren't on the pad, knees fall inward, and they're using their arms to push their legs.
>doyouevenlift.png
>The pudgier douche points at me, whispers something, and they both laugh.
>YOUCAMETOTHEWRONGNEIGHBORHOODMOTHERFUCKERS.jpeg
>Put 275 on the bar and start deadlifting violently.
>The plebs look nervous.
>Up to 315, grunting loudly on the lift, and banging the bar while lowering.
>Pudgy one looks scared.
>"Lets finish up soon"
>I smell their fear like a shark smells menstruation.
>imnotdonewithyouyet.gif
>Up the weight to 365.
>Assume the sumo deadlift position
>When they start to head for the door, make eye contact with the fat one.
>Pull like my life depended on it, screaming like I'm about to go super saiyan.
>Tiny spot of piss appears on the fat one's shorts as they rush past me.

MRW when I made a pleb piss himself while setting a new PR.
>>
Why would you become a sad nazi frog for blowing a few douchers TFO?
>>
>>38750844
Perhaps the heaviest things we lift are not our weights, but our feels.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474072893315.jpg (14KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474072893315.jpg
14KB, 540x540px
>>38750813
i have a similar story but with squats and a bunch of fratboy college seniors with mediocre legs
>>
>>38750887
Why is it always the ones with bad legs who wanna start shit?
>>
>>38750813
>banging bar on 3pl8 diddle
>sumo
>pr @ 365poons
Yeah yeah nice story, but I've never seen an apartment gym with actual pl8s.
They usually have dumbells up to 75 max and all sorts of meme machines.
>>
>>38750879
That's some deep shit, anon. You ok?
>>
Perhaps the heaviest things we lift are our feels....seems accurate here. Don't be such a faggot with the weak weak deadlift numbers in your fake story.
>>
>>38750813
I'd believe it if people actually got intimidated from someone lifting something
>>
>365 sumo for one rep is impressive

M8...
>>
>>38750962
True story w/ real numbers. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've been told that's pretty good for lifting less than a year. If I was gonna lie, I'd probably say 5 plates.
>>
>>38750879
My deadlift is heavier than my feels kek
>>
To a legit powerlifter? Of course it's not.

But to some faggots who can't handle a bar? Potentially rustling
>>
>>38750813
that fact you even thought this would be a cool fake story is bad enough - let alone the fact you spent the time thinking and writing it all up and then posting it on here, cringy autistic retard
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.