[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this week I finally decided that after getting my wage this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: notfit.jpg (587KB, 1328x1592px) Image search: [Google]
notfit.jpg
587KB, 1328x1592px
So this week I finally decided that after getting my wage this thursday I'm gonna hit the gym and buy a ticket for the first time in my life. I'm ashamed as fuck because of my body and I developed pretty bad complexes because of it over the past couple of years.

To get you some overview I'm 192cm skeleton that weighs a little over 80kg. I know practically nothing abot working out, I worked on me last year when I had a gf, I just did some squats, push ups and situps. After three months of this I could see some results and it was keep getting better but then we broke up and I lost motivation.

Mainly I'd want to focus on my back muscles, pecs and legs. Also how important is accurate diet, I'm not sure if I can handle it financially. My plan is to go to gym three times a week, what work out plan would be the best for me?

Yeah I know there is sticky, but I would be grateful if someone could give me some human tips on here.
>>
My human tips are to read the sticky, stop being lazy, and to kys
>>
listen here you fucking retard, im gonna do some math for you:
2 Big Bags of frozen chicken breast = 12$
Big Bag of Brown Rice = 3$
Big Bag of Black Beans = 3$
Fuckload of broccoli = 4$
Seasoning = 1$

thats ~20$ for quality meals for several days to a week.

Now for your trash fast food diet:
10$ per meal x 3 meals per day x 7 days a week = 210$ per week.

by eating healthy shit you can afford to eat healthy, pay your gym membership, and still have enough left over to fuck a cheap hooker (tfw no gf) before you even get close to what it costs you to eat shit food all day. dont be a little bitch.
>>
>>38750880
What kind of a fucking retard do you think I am? The biggest thing from a fast food I ever had was mac's cheeseburger. I just don't know of any fitness diet routine. I cook whole foods for myself but I don't know how suitable they are for the diet. Meat sauces for pasta, rice with beans, plain rice, eggs, I drink a lot of milk - stopped drinking soda years ago, schnitzels...I guess I'm alright then, only problem is that I eat randomly during the day and got scared out of all those fitfags carrying their veggie chicken everywhere they go.
>>
I found me a program but how to know how much weight should I put on? Just try different amounts and use the heaviest that I'll be able to pull off?
>>
>>38750937
>Also how important is accurate diet, I'm not sure if I can handle it financially.

literally the only statement made about diet.
>>
>>38750762
i know everyone is all about "read the sticky" and not helping, but you need to lift, and you need to work every muscle group (you will never just grow your pecs, back, legs, only). You need to eat 40% carbs, 40% protein and 20% fats every day in your diet. the information is on the back labels.
>>
>>38751134
What?
>>
>>38750762
>Human tips
The sticky was made by humans for humans, fag. Just read it and follow it, it's not hard. You will make it if you want to, but judging from you post, you are someone who needs constant reminders and support to accomplish something, so it is very likely that you won't make it
>>
>>38751156
i think hes saying that youre response is stupid because had you said all that stuff in the original it would have made more sense. instead all you said was you didnt think you could afford it which implies that you know absolutely nothing about buying proper groceries, because if you did you would know you could afford it.
>>
I read the sticky and now I feel retarded for making this thread.
>>
>>38751427
You should, now go to the gym
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.