[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/ I don't usually come on this board but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (5KB, 239x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 239x192px
Alright /fit/ I don't usually come on this board but I'm really sick of this. I'm 20 and I'm chubby. I have diabetes (type one, im not obese) and I'm a bit overweight and I'm trying to lose it. It's mostly in my stomach and love handles. I've been reading about stuff that will subtly help me lose weight. I'm eating less shit, and doing sit ups when I can. What is your opinion on the fastest possible way to lose weight for a college student? I need methods that will help me lose weight over gaining muscle. Help me please.

Pic slightly related
>>
look up the military diet. it's 3 days of super low calorie food..its working for me man. I lose 3 to 6 pounds every time I do it.
>>
>>38748177
stop taking insuline
>>
Move more and eat smaller portions.

Also, stop calling yourself "chubby" or "slightly overweight"

Just say you're fucking fat.
>>
>>38748177
sit ups? kek
>>
File: 20160917_145522.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160917_145522.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Here's me
>>
File: image_2.jpg (72KB, 368x600px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
72KB, 368x600px
>>38748177
Read the sticky fatty
>>
>>38748177
>calculate daily caloric need for maintenance
>take 500 calories or more off
>eat this many calories in 5 meals a day

If you work out, as you should, eat your body weight in protein. If you weight 200 pounds, eat 200 grams of protein every day. If you strive for this goal, you won't have a lot of room in your 1500-2000 calories to eat carbs.

I promise you that you will cut fat doing this. If you track it and stay true to your goals, you will cut fat.
>>
>>38748177
situps are pointless, join a gym. "subtly losing weight" just sounds fucking retarded, use your uni gym it's probably cheaper/free than commercial ones, plus you don't have to go far to get there... count calories, do more cardio (it's the best for fat loss, on a fasted stomach in the morning but if you can't pull that off just do it whenever)
good luck senpai
>>
>>38748247
>>38748259
>>38748191

Thanks to you guys
>>
>>38748177
I was (still?) in your situation 6
months ago. Lost 17 kg just by autistically counting calories with myfitnesspal. Not that hard.
>>
>>38748177

Yep you are fat, hiit + diet.
>>
>>38748278
sit ups? fucking kek

sort your diet out and take regular exercise you fat piece of shit looking for a quick fix. did you put all that fat on in a few weeks? so why expect to lose it as quick?

you deserve to be a fat fucker
>>
post what you ate and drank the last two days and i can help you
>>
>>38748177
SIT UPS WON'T THIN OUT YOUR STOMACH YOU FUCKING RETARD
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.