[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /fit Need your help. Enlisting in the USAF soon. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2834017-ubermensch.jpg (27KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
2834017-ubermensch.jpg
27KB, 385x500px
Ok /fit
Need your help.

Enlisting in the USAF soon.
What's the most ubermensch job I can hope to get aside from pilot?
>>
>>38746451
If you're going enlisted you can't be a pilot, dumb ass. Enlisted can pilot drones and operate drone weapons and optics. CCT or TacP and PJ are the three "operator" AFSC's, that actually go outside the wire and see action. Every other enlisted position is maintenance, security forces, or boring meaningless admin work.
>>
Only job other than pilot that is worth having in the USAF is missile commander and you need to be a company-grade officer for that.

You want to do the dirty work, become a Jarhead.
>>
>>38746824
So what sounds more ubermensch, being a badass operator, learning practical skills I.E. maintenance, or a cushy IT job, or intel-type shit?
>>
>>38746451
>chairforce
>ubermensch
Try again
>>
>>38746451
None.
Go Infantry.
>>
>>38747090
That's for you to decide. Looks like you have the gist of them all. I'm maintenance, and not going to lie I wish I went personnel sometimes since they always have an 8 hour day with an hour lunch and depending on when the jets he back some days I have a 30 minute lunch with a 10 hour day. I'm actually training for trying to go cct.
>>
>>38747767
Maintenance sounds mad practical though.
>>
>>38747767
And what do you mean by "personnel"?
>>
>>38747819
>>38747804

I don't know what the actual positions are called, but the guys who do travel vouchers, there's finance department, comm, recruiting, and personnel departments are all departments in my base that I know people the same rank (which means they get paid the same) that work 10 less hours a week and get much longer lunches and an hour a day to PT.
The good thing about maintenance, especially crew chief is that when the pilots go on tdys or deployments nearly anyone who wants to go can, where as back shop barely ever gets to go anywhere and personnel only send a few.
>>
>>38746824
>CCT or TacP and PJ

what do these guys even do?
>>
>>38747922
CCT and TACP are very similar, it's just who they're attached to and deploy with is different. PJ is pararescue, they go in and get people out when literally no one else can. PJs have a 2 year pipeline training, a lot of it is medical. There were a couple drop outs in my tech school from PJ. Lots of info on all of them online.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.