[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any brehs used vaping to try to quit smelling like a disgusting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

any brehs used vaping to try to quit smelling like a disgusting cigarette faggot all the time? i know muh willpower, but it seems to have been really kicking the cig cravings so far. pic kind of related
>>
>>38744824
This is the kind of guy who always talks about history even when it isn't brought up. Breaking Bad fan. Wears gloves when lifting.
>>
light bump
>>
File: pissflapsfuckyou.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pissflapsfuckyou.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
<read this.

Makes quitting nicotine easy as fuck.
>>
>>38744860
OP here, not me. just googled for some kinda relevant pic
>>
>>38744872
i've heard about this dude's book. i only ever smoke when drinking (i.e. get no cravings whatsoever when not drunk). still worth a read?
>>
>>38744887
My point still stands.
>>
I do . Been off cigarettes for over a year. Lungs feel godly compared to what they were.

Eventually really got into it and started noticing the difference between viscosity levels and different types of coils (titanium vs nickel, different ohm). Even started practicing smoke tricks privately.

Ignore what everyone says about vaping. Especially other vapers, they are the worst. This post will self destruct in 5.4.3.2-
>>
>>38744905

Probably not, if you don't want to stop doing that.

If you do want to stop doing it, then yeah it could help. I went out drinking within a few days of reading the book, got pretty wasted and still didn't come close to relapsing.
>>
>>38744941
might be worth it. i'd feel like a huge faggot owning that book especially because it looks like one of those "do this one simple trick" kind of thing, but that said i've also heard some good shit about it. thanks for the advice man
>>
>>38744924
thanks man. i was apprehensive to begin with because of the whole vape culture thing. i've been trying to not be a fuckwit about it
>>
>>38744860
L O L
O
L
>>
>>38744824
My dad did. He's been smoking on and off for ~50 years but since taking up E-cigs a couple of years ago he's only used tobacco once to my knowledge.

IMO the trick is to get an automatic one with a liquid that has a ton of nicotine; he tried half a dozen pens of all different shapes and sizes before getting one that he could stick with.
>>
Don't listen to people being negative about whatever method you need to stop, I was a 20 year smoker, quitting was very hard for me so I used vape to replace the hardest cigs to give up; wake up, coffee , after lunch , after dinner and especially with booze. I then slowly phased cigs out entirely and over time reduced the vape nic strength to 0, it worked for me.
>>
File: 01-woman-embarrassed-lgn.jpg (32KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
01-woman-embarrassed-lgn.jpg
32KB, 375x500px
>>38744824
>not going cold turkey
>not facing the inevitable right off
>not going through a few days of shit times once and for all
>not living the greatest liberating moment of your life
>being that much of a faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.