[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any wrestlers give me tips on how to drop weight fast? Gotta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 233x216px
Can any wrestlers give me tips on how to drop weight fast? Gotta weigh in for the Military.
>>
>he fell for the military meme
>Good goy, be a patriot, die for Israel.
>>
>>38738611
The benefits sure are sweet.
>>
Chop your leg off, there are easier ways in becoming a welfare queen
>>
>>38738591
trash bag suit and get running. chew tons of gum and spit in a cup. dont drink any water leading up to the weigh in. thats how i did it when i needed to make weight
>>
>>38738979
Basically this, nothing except essential sips of water, cardio with heavy closing, sauna, lose all water weight possible. Shit sucks
>>
treadmill for an hour then sauna for 30 mins.

try not to go dizzy in the sauna
>>
Are you a fat ass?
If you are:
>Metformin
>Keto so you stay satiated for longer periods
>HIIT
>Less than 100g of carbs if you don't want to keto
>No salt

If you aren't close to your goal by the time of the weigh in
>Diuretics (Hibiscus water if you re too much of a pussy to get Manitol)
>Distilled water and no salt few days prior to getting weighed.
>>
>>38739018
What do you mean closing?
>>
>>38739101
Nah just two pounds above weight.
>>
>>38738591
run with a few hoodies on, eat light or just fast, chew gum and spit, reduce water intake
>>
>>38739118
500 caloric deficit/day = 1 pound per week. Two pounds are nothing really, simply cut on carbs (fruit only when you work out, fibery shit, etc) and drop salt.
>>
>>38739118
nigga you can literally lose that within an hr
>>
>>38739201
That's why I asked the question I don't know how
>>
>>38738591
Overdose with DNP. You'll be pure bones in no time.
>>
>>38739211
What's DNP?
>>
Trash bag suit, LIMIT YOUR WATER. Casio. Cheap laxative day prior. Just don't be a fatass.
>>
>>38738591
http://www.powerliftingtowin.com/cutting-weight-for-powerlifting/

I've never done this (120kg master race) but I know loads of guys that cut 5kg or more for meets.
>>
I wrestle. I'm 6 feet tall, and I weigh 167. I plan on going 152, so here is what I do.
I eat celery, it fills you up, and has next to no calories.

Fish is a primary source of protein.
Rice would be your carbs.

Fish, rice, water, and celery. Tastes like ass but works. When the day for weigh in comes, you gotta sweat that water out. Wear a hoodie and sweatpants. A long sleeve shirt too. Tape the end of the arms and the legs and run. If you can go to a sauna instead, then do that.
>>
>>38738591
I never actually had to as a wrestler. I was in 160 and always floated around 158-162 so by wrestling day I just ate less and I was solid.
>>
>>38738591
Sauna suits, spitting, running, actual saunas, and "600 calorie a day" diet
it'll all kill you if you go too long, but you'll lose weight like a ma'fck
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/erlhw/cutting_weight_how_do_you_guys_do_it/c1aefdw
>>
1. Hoodie and trash bag cardio
2. Salty coffee
>>
>>38739970
Just gain some muscle dumbass
152 at 6' is so skinnt
>>
>>38739104
He meant clothing
>>
>>38738638
You suck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.