[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I paid for a girl portion, $6 on a date, does that make me a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1386741956911.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1386741956911.gif
1MB, 200x150px
I paid for a girl portion, $6 on a date, does that make me a cuck? Coffee and Ice cream, date lasted for 4 and a half hours though and i got a second date with her coming up.
>>
>>38738226
Yes it makes you watch your wife get fucked by black men because you paid for your date's meal.

Wow what a cuckold fuck.

He spent $6 on a girl he went on a date with and has a second date coming up. LOL WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT

LOL i bet he enjoyed himself LOL FAGGGGG

I bet your parents are real proud of you faggot.

lmfao he had a FUCKING 4 AND A HALF HOUR DATE. LMFAO. I BET HE HAD SO MUCH FUN AND THE GIRL HAD SO MUCH FUN YOU'RE GOING ON A SECOND DATE. L O L CU CK O LD M AX.

LMFAO FUCKING PATHETIC BETA. KEKOLD
>>
on one hand

women EXPECT you to pay for their existence

but I also would want to pay for my gf

its a quandry
>>
File: 1470696325095.jpg (49KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1470696325095.jpg
49KB, 540x405px
>>38738226
She made you pay for her meal and was just killing time waiting for Chad to fuck her pousse goodz while you came home and shitposted on a taiwanese gay rimming ring board
>>
Honestly it's up to your discretion.

For small things I might pay if it's more convenient. For anything more I'll pay for my own and split the bill until I know the girl is worth it.

It weeds out the girls who expect the man to default to paying for them. In my case, I used coupons for the first date but had to pay a small charge anyway because theatres are fags. Second date my girlfriend paid a similar amount.
Then she offered to pay the whole bill on like the third or fourth date and after that I was happy to pay here and there because I knew she wouldn't use me as a free wallet and that we'd go back and forth on who treats who. She still ends up paying for stuff a bit more simply because she makes significantly more money. (She makes around 50% more than me net pay and doesn't have bills to pay, save for the $1000 she gives her parents each month.)

So personally I would advocate not paying for dinner or anything like that until you know that the girl is worth it, but don't fret too much over 6 bucks. Just don't spend $40-50 on dinner when you barely know the person.
>>
>>38738299
Please keep your cuckold fantasies on /r9k/
>>
>>38738314
>So personally I would advocate not paying for dinner or anything like that until you know that the girl is worth it, but don't fret too much over 6 bucks. Just don't spend $40-50 on dinner when you barely know the person.

This.

As always fucking "mras" or whatever take it to an extreme. Yes you shouldn't be with a golddigger only using you for money where you buy her gifts and pay for dates while she spits and stomps on you.

But on the otherhand you shouldn't be a stingy jew who makes your dates pay their exact to the CENT split of the meals/. There's a pretty big middle.

When I hang out with my friends I sometimes pay for their meals or whatever too. It's not expensive for me and it's a nice thing to do. They do the same thing occasionally do.
>>
I just came back from a date with this girl 8.5/10. She didn't accept a coffee so we went to an ice cream shop, she asked for the cheapest thing and insisted on paying for it.

I was on the verge of tears at such sighting. My exgf would give me shit for taking *only* taking her to the cinema and not for dinner too.
>>
>>38738226
chad beta alpha numale cuck pussy gay negging score faggot bitch redpill
>>
File: 1471725548199.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1471725548199.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>38738226
>tfw no Taeyeon gf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri6wvGjuoOg
>>
>>38738408
This. Girls insist on paying small bill is annoying as fuck. Just fucking cut the crap maybe I don't fucking care about my man card I just want to pay 2 persons at one time to speed it up fucking cunt nobody is going to fuck your ass just because I want to spend $2 on you
It's even more rude than rejection. People around us would assume I'm a desperate dickhead who wants to fedora pay everything girls want to fuck her. In reality I think splitting 3$ bill to 2 person is fucking retarded fuck I hate women
>>
>>38738299
>that image

how have i not seen it yet. Did some abs yesterday, guess im doing mor core today, kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.