[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, He and his wife divorce then he gets skin cancer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

Holy shit, He and his wife divorce then he gets skin cancer? and hes still at it? no fucking excuses!
>>
Maybe they cursed him for along time people will say he had the perfect life then he was later cursed.
>>
Pray for Piana lads
>>
>>38737785

so his wife gets half his stuff and he gets cancer, sounds like he had a bad lawyer
>>
>>38737785
the cells are being confused
>>
His cancer video sounded like a parody of himself, not even 1 minute in and he had already said
>GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG, RIGTH?
>WHATEVER IT TAKES
>GODAMMIT
>>
>>38737785
His wife took half his money he needs to get making some more.
>>
>>38737785
Probably browsed too much /fit/
>>
>>38737785
Looks like he's closer to making it than 95% of /fit/
>>
>>38737911
Kek underrated
>>
File: 12325435643.jpg (45KB, 511x498px) Image search: [Google]
12325435643.jpg
45KB, 511x498px
>all these morons acting like skin cancer is the biggest thing in the world when it's easily curable

Morons.
>>
All they do for skin cancer is cut a bit of skin off, depending on how early they catch it, and he said they caught it early. Depending on where it is, he'll probably be back at it in a week or two
>>
>>38737785
>>38737785

We make fun of Rich but he's an OK guy.

Whatever it takes dag nabit.
>>
>>38737785

ah damn it.

The comments in Wealthy Piano's videos are /fit/ humor.
>>
>>38738724

melanoma is one of the few cancers that goes from curable i.e. local & excisable to incurable i.e. no longer localized to the primary tumour in weeks.

this is why dermas say even multiple full screenings a year will not prevent you dying to melanoma, because it just moves so fast.
>>
>>38738724
Basal cell cancer is almost always curable & almost never metastasizes

Squamous cell cancer is is usually curable, but generally grows faster and can more readily metastasize to deeper organs or lymph nodes

Melanomas are time to make sure your affairs are in order, sure they are treatable, but they are always considered malignant and treated as such.

Tfw I know of two people Melanoma killed & know 2 more that have had it, but are in "remission" or whatever it's called cause they are still alive...
>>
>>38737911

i fucking lost it
>>
>>38737785

5% human, 95% tumor
>>
>>38739477
>>38739659
How do you watch out for skin cancer anyway? I never go to the doctor
>>
Nothing 4 scoops of Mutant Mass won't fix, right babe?
>>
>>38739750

perform an assessment of your skin today.

monitor for changes from here on out.

look for lesions/moles/discolouration.

monitor any changes that are occurring with the above mentioned

e.g. growing, colour changes, crusting, bleeding.

palpitate for any hardened lumps under the skin/in the skin.

use the melanoma ABCDE

cancer.org/cancer/skincancer-melanoma/detailedguide/melanoma-skin-cancer-signs-and-symptoms

get a partner to to check your back, as this is where a large % of melanomas will appear on men.

same with behind the ears

when in doubt contact gp
>>
>>38739789
It's hard to check out, I have eczema and a propensity for sebum cysts (legit hi test), don't know what to look out for
>>
>>38739813

www.cancer.org/cancer/skincancer-melanoma/detailedguide/melanoma-skin-cancer-signs-and-symptoms

then just use the above link which outlines characteristics of melanomas.
>>
>>38739822
Ok, so it's confined to mole-like formations? Don't have to worry about redness, skin-colored swelling or sebum?

In that case it won't be too hard to look out for.
>>
>>38739836

not typically no.

the mela in melanoma denotes melanin which is related to the pigment of your skin. specifically, melanoma is a mutation of these pigment cells.

so these cancers are usually on a spectrum of brown - black in varying shades e.g. slightly tanned to full on black.

its interesting to see tanned/black tissue get excised from the otherwise flawlessly white tissue of the brain.

some melanoma can be a little nodule that is red, however. this is usually the most infiltrative/deadly variant but its rarer than the typical melanoma.
>>
>>38739903
>some melanoma can be a little nodule that is red
How would this look? What size and area? Lymphal nodes?
>>
>>38739940

google nodular melanoma
>>
>>38739949
Ah ok, that would be easy to spot, looks nothing like any of the shit I've got.
>>
Didn't he say in the video he's had these spots that he knew were likely cancer for at least a year
>>
>>38739836
I had a small melanoma forming mole cut from my calf last year. Luckily my work offer free mole scans every year and they found an odd shape one which after the biopsy said it would have been malignant.
Will get a mole scan every year now recommend everyone get one, especially if you work outdoors like me or go beach a lot etc.
>>
>>38740054
I thankfully don't live in a very sunny country, but I usually go all out in the one and a half weeks per year the sun is out.

I have almost no moles at all and they're small so I think I'm good.
>>
>>38737911
kekkkk upvoted
>>
>>38740082
Yeah should be ok but still never too safe. One I had was tiny like a freckle. But I'm in straya and like 2/3 of people get skin cancer or some shit
>>
>>38740082

you dont need moles to get a melanoma, and melanomas aren't always nodular they can be completely flat.
>>
>>38739477
In the vid Rich says he had his cancer for a year without getting it checked
>>
>>38740176
>>38740118
Ok, but I at least know mostly what to look out for and won't confuse it with eczema and such.
>>
>>38740219

then its bcc or scc

these aren't the same thing as melanoma.

but all are skin cancer.
>>
I cant even imagine seeing him after chemo, being all thin and weak, ugh
>>
>>38738047
>RIGTH?

I don't know who this is but know I'm imagining him with a lisp and it makes me happy.
>>
>>38740363
Don't worry, I don't think chemo affects oil and plastic much.
>>
>>38739789
>get a partner to to check your back, as this is where a large % of melanomas will appear on men.

welp, now I know from what Im likely to die
>>
>>38740386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeGmV8nPXCc&t=14m02s
I wish /fit/ allowed webms with sound so I could make one out of this
>>
>>38738754
yeah but this was like the 5th time. anyway I hope for the best so he keeps making quality content
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.