[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That feeling when your intellectual capacity far exceeds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
9KB, 645x773px
>That feeling when your intellectual capacity far exceeds that of which is required to move heavy mass in a upwards and downwards trajectory
>>
File: 1028 - vORym8X.jpg (22KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1028 - vORym8X.jpg
22KB, 396x385px
What is the purpose of these Threads?
>>
iktfb
Sometimes I wonder if I should bash my head with a rock to make myself dumb enough to be into fitness
>>
>>38735793

Intelligence is overrated. The only thing that matters is how much money you make.
>>
>>38735793
>so instead you spend all day manipulating your own sex organs Because youre "too smart" to do the one easy thing it takes to get girls
>>
>>38735824
To defend the intelligence of those who actually weightlift.
It varies so much that it's pointless to even argue, but we do it just for the sake of arguing.
>>
>>38735824
It's a serious question. It's hard to know what to do if you're too intelligent to lift, but still want to get in shape.

It's the same as wanting to run, but having bad knees.
>>
And yet that's all you care and think about.
>>
File: oliversacks_onthemove3.jpg (153KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
oliversacks_onthemove3.jpg
153KB, 600x572px
>>38735793
Pic related is Oliver Sacks, a famous doctor/scientist. My weightlifting gym has 3 guys with Phd's. One of them is a scientist at Imperial College London (world class uni). I could go on.
>>
>>38735929
>tfw too strong to get a PhD
>>
>>38735975

One of the guys at my gym with a Phd has squatted 330kg at 94kg bw to full depth. Roiding obviously. And he's an Olympic lifter.
>>
>>38736004
Dr. Roidberg
>>
I always see those roid monkeys screaming loud and having an aggressive look on their face while they lift weights.

I tried hyping myself up, getting angry/aggressive to try and lift more intensively. But it doesn't work. After a second all I can think about is how stupid that is. Lifting weights won't fix anything I could possibly be aggressive about. And machines will easily outlift any human. So what is the point of trying to lift heavy weights?

Stupid people don't even know how easy they have it to train. They can always just gain strength from investing themselves emotionally.
>>
>>38736201
Haha fucking hell THATS funny anon.

My name isn’t slick, it’s Zoidberg. JOHN F***ING ZOIDBERG!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.