[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /fit/ today I fucked up my chances with my qt3.14 soul mate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: kEjGDpB.jpg (69KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
kEjGDpB.jpg
69KB, 1600x900px
Well /fit/ today I fucked up my chances with my qt3.14 soul mate.

>be freshman year in college
>must take retarded seminar
>acting seminar because ezpz credits
>beautiful Cecilian goddess sits next to me and makes convo
>exchange names
>go in for the kill
>I tell her her hair looks nice
>smooooth as shampoo
>she chuckles "Not as nice as your arms"
>only ever been complimented on my body by gay guys
>shit fuck piss brain work
>"th-thanks dude"
>thought I fucked up big time and she speaks again
>hits me with "and you've got some pretty eyes"
>winks at me
>AutistWasUnprepared-20hp.runescape
>remember that when hawks are mating they imitate each other
>"w-well you've got some pretty eyes too"
>wink back
>she rejects it completely
>"my eyes are brown! Brown is so unattractive, tell me one good thing that's brown other than chocolate!"
>think to myself
>"Well definitely not brown people"
>didn't think it, actually said it out loud
>my smug grin turns to panic
>realize class is silent
>faces staring with disgust
>stand up and make an attempt to leave
>class still silent
>head down to the door and leave the room
>NotThisWay.mp4
>I pop my trusty MAGA hat on and my head back into the room and yell
>"Zing! Gotcha all real good, I was pretending to be a Trump supporter funny right? I think my actings improving a lot"
>small class still sitting with jaws on the floor
>bow and walk back through the door

I've skipped it for the past week but I have to go today for a performance that counts for half our grade. Going to do trumps wall speech to try and keep the theme. I hope the Don forgives me. Did the Zing line save me or are my chances with the qt over?And to keep it fitness related Sheiko 4 day or Madcow 5x5 for better linear development for a lifter with 8 months experience?
>>
>>38731342
/pol/ claims another victim.

Kys faggot.
>>
Should've said something like "the earth and beautiful mother nature is Brown"
>>
>>38731342
Should've said something like "ur shit on my dick"
>>
Hey everyone, this probably didn't happen.
>>
>>38731583
I'll record my speech today if you faggots need proof
>>
File: 1468633274676.jpg (52KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
1468633274676.jpg
52KB, 480x678px
Jesus Christo please be real
>>
>>38731342
>implying this happened
Poor attempt at a cringe story
>>
>>38731342
>Cecilian
So you ARE retarded
>>
>>38731959
sicilian*
And I won't argue that. I wish I was fucking kidding
>>
File: 1401643179922.jpg (176KB, 455x443px) Image search: [Google]
1401643179922.jpg
176KB, 455x443px
>Definitely not brown people
>>
>things that didn't happen

>the zing line is gay as fuck
>BUT, if you have the acting ability and a cool professor, something like this could theoretically save your ass.
>again, if this ever did happen
>>
>>38731984
Rudeness aside, you really need to learn how to shut down your racist side during normie interactions
>>
>>38731342
Looks like some1 rushed you with a poisoned bone dagger and you still died rofl see ya in lummy
>>
>>38731342
you fucked dude. I would just forget it pretend it never happen and try to show how you're not racist from here on.
>>
Own the racism bro. Once you crack that socially imposed SJW facade you will unleash the white warrior within and get on with this generation's duty to save this planet for white people. Wear a "suck my dick or die nigger bitch, even better both" t-shirt to next class. Trust me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.