[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 99lbs at 6'1. I am trying to gain weight but it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 200x184px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 200x184px
I am 99lbs at 6'1.
I am trying to gain weight but it is really fucking hard. People think they can make fun of you for eating.

For example, in the store last night I was buying a few gallons of whole milk in a dark green jacket.
When the negress cashier saw me and my baggy clothes she laughed and loudly said 'damn honey, the cow eat your fellow blades of grass so yall takin revenge?'
I guess it was clever so forced a laugh.

It felt bad though. I ate nothing for the rest of the day even though I booked the afternoon off work to get some McDonalds and start refeeding.

Honesly i AM TOO weak to debate bullies. I just feel fatigued.

Why do people think mocking skinny guys is OK but mocking fats is somehow off limits?
>>
>>38730115
Faggot
>>
>>38730115
OP you are at serious medical risk and I advise you check yourself in to a hospital as soon as possible
>>
>>38730136
#
>>
>>38730115
EAT
JUST FUCKING EAT
>>
>>38730115
Dude,
1) I advise you to seek help, if financially feasible
2) She was teasing pretty clearly
3) eat stuff that packs higher calories per serving. Even if you're dirt poor, you can fill up on PB&J sammiches.

Stay strong, skellyman.
>>
>>38730136
this desu
>>
File: Return the Slab.gif (919KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Return the Slab.gif
919KB, 245x245px
>>38730115
>I am 99lbs at 6'1.

Holy God, OP you need to eat. Seriously, 2500-3000kcals a day, every day, and don't do cardio. You are going to fucking die if you don't.

Also, you can ignore the opinions of niggers.
>>
>>38730217
>Sammiche
Crazy russian hacker reference ?
>>
>>38730228
Look Pal
I know I am going to die.
Here are some of my symptoms

1. I cannot concentrate. It has taken me 11 minutes to reach this part of this post. Sometimes I will be writing or something and will get distracted by my own heartbeat.
2. I fall constantly. I currently have 5 broken fingers from falling because my body is too weak to stand.
3. I can't eat chunky peanut butter because the chunks look like weights and mentally I can't lift the spoon
4. I broke my thumb peeling a banana because it wasn't ripened
>>
>>38730412
You can't think or act rational right now so let us make your decision. Go to the hospital right fucking now. Get a taxi or an ambulance. Don't care about the cost right now. There are too many different problems and you can't fix them yourself in this state and need to get help before dying.
>>
>>38730566
I can't call an ambulance.
I used to own pic related phone but had to throw it because it was 'triggering me'

1. It looks like a bar of chocolate
2. It reminds me of calling for takeout
3. The sound of someone on the phone sounds like they have food in their mouth

I can't deal with it so I guess I die soon.
>>
>>38730603
Ok. Then go to the street and ask some random if they can call you an ambulance. If you ask if they can call you a taxi they probably wont do it.
>>
>>38730412

good job, you raped your thyroid
>>
File: oreo_cookie.jpg (175KB, 640x360px)
oreo_cookie.jpg
175KB, 640x360px
>>38730115
Eat a box or Oreo cookies with several glasses of whole milk each meal... 100% chance you will gain MASSIVE weight.
>>
Please just eat anon.

FOOD IS GOOD

I feel for you. Get help, there will be people there for you.
>>
OP start eating nuts, and drinking juice and or milk. Buy a mass gainers if you can afford it, it's really easy to consume.
Also take a multivitamin and fish oil.

I'd suggest going to a doctor.
>>
>>38730412
What's your bench max
>>
post pic i wanna see how 99lbs looks please
>>
>>38730894
Just take a glance at /fa/ lol
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.