[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW pretty bad, consistent headaches >TFW getting kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image_6.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>TFW pretty bad, consistent headaches
>TFW getting kind of dizzy often and my eyes hurt a fair bit
>TFW trouble concentrating

I'm not going to make it, am I fellas?
>>
>>38728520
Keto ?

Drink moar, salt moar.
>>
Not to scare you but that sounds like a possible brain tumor.

I've known 2 people that's had the same symptoms, 1 died due to the fact it was cancerous tumor, the other survived as it was not cancerous tumor, was operated on and removed.
>>
>>38728526
It's been like this for months

No I'm not doing keto and an MRI came back fine my doctor said. What the hell guys I'm legitimately scared

>>38728558
that's what I'm scared of man
>>
>>38728558
>1 died due to the fact it was cancerous tumor

i'm too fucking young to die man

i'm horribly terrified i let it go on too long and it's only developed. FUCK
>>
>>38728558
please tell me more about these people

What were they like?

Pic related is a little bit relieving, right? I don't do any drugs or smoke. That means my chances of survival are optimal right?

What is life like if the tumor gets removed? Will I make it? Please. I'm scared.
>>
>>38728653
1 was in his early 30s, male, non-smoker. He was teacher.

The other was a family friends son, who was 15 at the time, he is the one who survived because it wasn't cancerous. He had consistent headaches for about 1 year, had been to the doctor many times, but they always said it was something else, wasn't until his headaches and dizzy spells got really bad that his parents took him in for a second opinion and got results back the same day from the doctor who had him sent to the hospital for emergency surgery instantly.
>>
>>38728520
just go to a fucking doctor already mate. no point waiting around, it's not gonna fix itself. watcha got to lose at this point
>>
>>38728679
What treatment was attempted on the teacher?

>He had consistent headaches for about 1 year, had been to the doctor many times, but they always said it was something else

This is me so far.

i had an MRI done but doctor said it was fine. But it's still the same, I'm just very scared. When he said it was fine I was so happy because I thought "Okay maybe just head randomly hurts, it'll get better soon!" but it didnt.

What do you recommend for me? I'm very scared

>>38728685
I've already been and had MRI done
>>
>>38728702
If you;ve had an MRI and they saw nothing, it's prob something less sinister, like maybe vertigo or something.

Maybe go get a second opinion if you're that worried.
>>
>>38728702
could just be vitamin difficiency. start popping a multi every other day and see that helps
>>
>>38728721
>If you;ve had an MRI and they saw nothing, it's prob something less sinister, like maybe vertigo or something.

It just feels REALLY fucking off man.

Something feels very very wrong.

>>38728733
i guess I should, even if it doesn't help. Idk where to buy decent ones though. they kind of seem like scams
>>
>>38728740
maybe you need glasses, if youre still worried get another doctors opinion perhaps. try to do something about your situation.
>>
Check your sinuses.

It could be contraction in the blood vessels around your face/sinus region.
>>
>>38728520
Maybe you need glasses
>>
>>38729111
i...i... wear glasses
>>
>>38729133
new perscription then? but seriously if youre still worried get a second opinion or something.
>>
>>38729173
>but seriously if youre still worried get a second opinion or something.

How tho? I mean I trust the doctor but something's definitely not right with me... Maybe it just wasn't noticeable at that time?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.