[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can flat feet cause anything in the future? For example, if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: flat feet.jpg (11KB, 342x198px) Image search: [Google]
flat feet.jpg
11KB, 342x198px
Can flat feet cause anything in the future? For example, if you train some sport with flat feet, can it cause any problems when you get older?
>>
>>38724130
Fucked up spine, knees, and hips

Dont expect your posture to be perfect either. You'll have to deal with lordosis and forward head tilt.
Better strengthen those arches man
>>
>>38724130
>>38724240
>>>>>

like 25% of the US population has feet and it's completely asymptomatic in most people. Many of the world's greatest runners are flatfooted
>>
Nah you're good
>>
>>38724240
Any suggestions how? I don't want to end up being a fucked up old man.
>>
>>38724279
Many people arent the worlds greatest runners, and the majority of those people have flat feet/knocked knees because of how weak their muscles are.
>>38724295
Youtube is your friend. You'll have to buy a foam roller/ball to help stretch out your hamstrings and halves. Take this shit seriously
>>
>>38724356
Can it be completely fixed? Or just improved? What if i improve my condition and then stop doing those exercise, can it come back?
>>
>>38724356
it doesn't cause problems in the vast majority of people

it's not a concern. The militaries of the world don't even reject you for it anymore (they used to)
>>
>>38724368
You should be able to completely fix it if youre still young. If you stop doing the exercises and your leg/feet muscles become weaker then itll come back.
>>38724378
Theres no way its not a concern. It causes problems within them but they arent fully aware of it until they get older.
>>
Is not being able to squat fully with your heels on the ground an effect of flat feet? I can only do it when i'm stretched really well and if i put my feet in the wide position.
>>
>>38724476
I'm 20, is that young enough?
>>
>>38724541
21 here and I think my right foot is fucked because of this

also my right shoes always get holes but my left are perfect
>>
>>38724130
What the fuck is that foot

That looks like something that should be fixed with surgery
>>
>>38724532
That's due to poor ankle flexibility. Either put a plate under your heels or get some good squatting shoes.
>>
>>38724130

>doing sports flat footed
>ever

GET ON THE FUCKING BALLS OF YOUR FEET, YOU'RE NOT TIRED.

Fucking hell wrestling fucks up your mind.
>>
File: trustme.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trustme.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>38724130
As long as you maintain a healthy body weight you should be fine.

Everyone has problems when they get old, so if it's not your flat feet it'll be your lungs or some other shit. Don't worry about it too much.
>>
>>38724130
when i first starting lifting i went bare foot and this eventually caused my arc to collapse in my left foot. i constantly had knee and calf pain as a result. just climbing stairs became excruciating, i walked with a limp etc. all the while continuing to build up PRs. i eventually got lifting shoes, fixed some form issues too and rebuilt the strength in my foot where it now has a normal arc again and the pain went away.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.